god im sooooooooo borrrrrrred already!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U got a few horses zolco!?
Mrs got 4 and got 4 on full livery, which helps a lot with running costs.
I don't mind them, but not exactly keen on them since i learned how much they cost. No wonder I'm always skint. :)

Well I've been very fortunate my father in law is retired so helps out alot.
Same here birds mum is a teacher so she has kid on all of holidays as obviously both get the same holidays at school etc bless her cotton socks be lost without her wud cost a packet

I don't mind them, but not exactly keen on them since i learned how much they cost. No wonder I'm always skint. :)
Bet u are! Must be doing sumat wrong at work me zolco 4 horses I bet its a rite layout on costs

Bet u are! Must be doing sumat wrong at work me zolco 4 horses I bet its a rite layout on costs
There's quite a cost to them from fencing, running a lorry, vet bills, farrier, insurance on the animals, PL insurance on the place, tractors, barns, hay making, feed, bedding, wage, water, electricity, general upkeep and maintenance and so on.
All in all waste of money and no time off ever and very little satisfaction.

my grand daughter has 2 horses. if you ask what has she done at the weekend? the answer shoveling horse muck!

my son would like to get rid of the horses as my daughter in laws wages are spent on them. the girls will not hear of it.
she works at the school and the time she gets home if there is a problem and the vet is called it is after hours call out which is more expensive.

my son would like to get rid of the horses as my daughter in laws wages are spent on them. the girls will not hear of it.
she works at the school and the time she gets home if there is a problem and the vet is called it is after hours call out which is more expensive.
Getting rid of them could pay for a mortgage, thats how i see it, but not my mrs.

Who's back grafting then lads?? Anyone?

back next monday. cant be doing with it. cant muster the enthusiasm any more. a lot of work on and it pays the bills. but, fcuk me. been on a stack of phenibut and theanine lately but its worn off ffs

back next monday. cant be doing with it. cant muster the enthusiasm any more. a lot of work on and it pays the bills. but, fcuk me. been on a stack of phenibut and theanine lately but its worn off ffs
Bad news if the enthusiasm is going..that's wat keeps us sane doing the job I cudnt think of a worser job if the enthusiasm went mines still there thank god

#multi-skilled zolco? I can do a spot of tiling that's about it
Just trying to make an honest living.
Makes a difference doing other bits, seeing jobs through from start to finish.
I don't mind tiling here's one I done this time last year
094f592204548aa499ddc55f2828fe9c.jpg

Tiling walls is hard as f**k but floors are easy..did a splash dash in my bathroom looks s**t really but did floor in my 2 bathrooms and looks gud..wudnt charge mind don't think it's gud enough to charge sum poor fecker :coffe:..brew time me thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.