god im sooooooooo borrrrrrred already!!!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

Private Member
well im on day 10 off work as finished early this yr!

roll on January 4th boooooooooooored stupid already and it aint even foooookin xmas yeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant win can yer cant wait to finish work then soon as yer off bored sensless I don't know if everyone else is like this or just me?

I put it down to being on the go all the time as a trade and get this ive got more bloody aches and pains than normal theres just no foookin justice!!!!

Zombie big brother house day 10!!!

It can definitely get like that for me too mate. It's so full on all the time this trade it becomes hard work to sit still for long periods. I need to keep moving or I get grumpy as Fook.
My hobbies rely on good weather and it's been shite so I'm going stir crazy already.

Finally finished 1st day off today..had a lie in which was great only to be woken by Mrs shouting about something to do with Xmas dinner got in shower thinking wish I was at work..am glad I off now though
Happy Xmas zombie

It can definitely get like that for me too mate. It's so full on all the time this trade it becomes hard work to sit still for long periods. I need to keep moving or I get grumpy as Fook.
My hobbies rely on good weather and it's been shite so I'm going stir crazy already.

You not been out on the bike today bud? Freaky weather today :)

well im on day 10 off work as finished early this yr!

roll on January 4th boooooooooooored stupid already and it aint even foooookin xmas yeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant win can yer cant wait to finish work then soon as yer off bored sensless I don't know if everyone else is like this or just me?

I put it down to being on the go all the time as a trade and get this ive got more bloody aches and pains than normal theres just no foookin justice!!!!

Zombie big brother house day 10!!!

Why dont you do what any sensible fcuker does--- HIT THE PUB! Well, its what us thick irish fcukers do anyway

Tomorrow's the first day off for me, so I'm waaay off being bored.

I know what I will notice/feel before the boredom sets in though. Probably similar to those of you who like me have a few miles on the clock now. The aches start up after a few days, then my lower back starts to stiffen up, then my knees. I reckon anyone who works in a manual trade ends up like a shark once you get past early to mid forties. If you don't keep moving you're fcuked. :aburrido:

Im still grafting will have fri sat sun sort of off, back to work monday sharpish. Then spend new year refurbing our bathroom if the suite ever turns up, if not she'll have to wait till easter. I don't mind having a few days off but she and the kids drives me nuts sometimes.

Finally finished 1st day off today..had a lie in which was great only to be woken by Mrs shouting about something to do with Xmas dinner got in shower thinking wish I was at work..am glad I off now though
Happy Xmas zombie

Yeah same to u fella all the best for 2016

finished today. back in on the 28th for a day then back to normal on the 4th

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I know what I will notice/feel before the boredom sets in though. Probably similar to those of you who like me have a few miles on the clock now. The aches start up after a few days, then my lower back starts to stiffen up, then my knees. I reckon anyone who works in a manual trade ends up like a shark once you get past early to mid forties. If you don't keep moving you're fcuked. :aburrido:

Bang on amigo! I'm 40 and that's me to a tee!!!

Was actually thinking fuckinel I'll never be able to retire I'd better start drinking and smoking heavy again! Lol

im on day 5. starting to get boredm missus is like hitler when im home. soon as my arse hits the sofa or toilet seat i get a shout!!! can you give me hand. can u watch kids. are you this lazy at work.......FUC K OFFFFFFF!!!
They all the same aren't they all week mine saying be nice to have time off together but what they really mean is can boss you round the house..are you going to at least put the hoover round,no i can't Fcuk off !!

Alright Ben! Had Emily today so couldn't get out. Went out the other day, got to crossens and the heavens opened! :mad:
It's definitely nice enough to get out and not be frozen stiff.

Yeah since November it pretty much been raining consistently [emoji17]

Been sunny most of today & reasonably warm, 5 years ago it was -10 when we had that bad weather..

Enjoy Christmas bud, is it Emily's first?

Oh and this I'd before seeing the foookin in-laws everyday for a foookin week panto buffet teas blabla...

Does my foookin but in!

Why do women need to see there foookin mothers and sisters blabla every foookin day!

Well fuckk me just seen boxing promoter frank Maloney on celebrity mastermind dressed as s foookin women called Kelly!!!

Well that's cheated me up haha haha

S
Oh and this I'd before seeing the foookin in-laws everyday for a foookin week panto buffet teas blabla...

Does my foookin but in!

Why do women need to see there foookin mothers and sisters blabla every foookin day!

Well fuckk me just seen boxing promoter frank Maloney on celebrity mastermind dressed as s foookin women called Kelly!!!

Well that's cheated me up haha haha
Well at least there is some good t.v to look forward to sure midsummers murder is on later

Yeah since November it pretty much been raining consistently [emoji17]

Been sunny most of today & reasonably warm, 5 years ago it was -10 when we had that bad weather..

Enjoy Christmas bud, is it Emily's first?
You too mate! I'd have been in touch about an Xmas piss up but I've been full of cold and didn't feel much like goin out.
It's Emily's 2nd but she's still not sure about Santa and Christmas. It'll be next year.
All the best for 2016 Ben. Hope it's a prosperous one for you and young Matt. See you on a job at some point no doubt. :birra:

Last edited:
Get a tablet and get in a corner of the sofa where she cant see the screen.....redtube on mute, pass the hours while they watch the soaps.

Bang on amigo! I'm 40 and that's me to a tee!!!

Was actually thinking fuckinel I'll never be able to retire I'd better start drinking and smoking heavy again! Lol
Oh dear thats me f**k*d then, im only 35 + feel like that!! il have take up yoga or something loosen me up a bit! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to agree with you there Imago, first day off for me today and can already feel the body starting to stiffen up, and not in the right part lol, but then I am 50, will do a few days in between Xmas and new year just to stop me completely seizing up lol.

Bit different this year for me, wife has to work most days so I've gotta a 4 and 6 year old to drag round the shops and bounce off the walls at home.
5 days in and I'm on the brandy......neat.

Mine once moaned about washing up etc I was like do u know how hard I work at work uve seen me struggle putting my socks on in morning..bear in mind she wrks part time aswell I thought the f**k**g cheek of it

finished the last job before christmas off today, all payments have been collected.
i want to lay a new oak floor in our kitchen and then pop down to tenerife for a week before we start on the busy january with the city boys having their bonus to spend !

Yep im only happy using the energy to open beers wines and spirits plus the effort of lifting the glasses to my lips and at a push pressing buttons on the remote before slumping into a drunken stuper :birra:
When do you think you will need a liver transplant mate?

Somebody died near us today on a bike , clipped another bike and hit a barrier .... Must have been messing about though im guessing ....

Status
Not open for further replies.