gob shites

calling out all big earners
That's me out then , £150 day rate lol been great working for two builders for last 15 y but their retiring , I just sorted me CSCS and will earn more as a skim monkey , gonna ring some contractors and agencies next week , see if they take an old man on lol

You feeling threatened by my 30 m hits algee

road trip
and photos of all
the billy big balls.....

who's on millions a day ??
cant wait for this .....

put your names up :aburrido: :aburrido:

You could of come with me sunday . Got a kid now . And only 150 in it for you but we.d only be there 3 hour with you. Catch is it needs two coats
Algee didn't know their was a cold front coming

come on then
gis your next job on the unrealistic money your earning
apart from renderers

gis your post code for job il see how it's done
and see you get paid

You can come with me on my next job :) se will thump it out at your speeds :)

No idea when my next job is though.... when it is enough for me to consider getting out of bed for I will genuinely give you a call and we can have some beer :)

road trip
and photos of all
the billy big balls.....

who's on millions a day ??
cant wait for this .....

put your names up :aburrido: :aburrido:

You've drunk too much over Christmas Alf.

Pacing about in the middle of the night, tearing your hair out about things that don't matter one bit to you.

It's a real bad sign matey o.

Next stop drink induced psychosis.

cartoon-pulling-hair-out-group-with-75-items-50310662.png

You can come with me on my next job :) se will thump it out at your speeds :)

No idea when my next job is though.... when it is enough for me to consider getting out of bed for I will genuinely give you a call and we can have some beer :)

beer sounds good at the minute danny :birra:

Fell out of the ceiling a week after it was pulled down , working alone today as labourer didn’t turn up
620? Keep it or give it to home owner?

I was working in an empty property a few years ago and first day on the job there’s a diamond ring on the kitchen counter. At first glance it looked real. Then I realised it was a cheap lookalike. So I can only deduce they put it there to see if I’m:

A. trust worthy.
B. dumb as f**k

I was working in an empty property a few years ago and first day on the job there’s a diamond ring on the kitchen counter. At first glance it looked real. Then I realised it was a cheap lookalike. So I can only deduce they put it there to see if I’m:

A. trust worthy.
B. dumb as f**k
Found out you were dumb as f**k when you went to get it valued

A. trust worthy.
B. dumb as f**k
So was it A or B........just asking :)