Go in plot 50

Andy g

Gets to work this morning plastering gang in my plot skimming away this can only happin in england so f**k up this plastering s**t going home to do the garden f**k the money

Gets to work this morning plastering gang in my plot skimming away this can only happin in england so f**k up this plastering s**t going home to do the garden f**k the money

site agent shaking his head at me this morning for not working weekend and van in garage yesterday......f**k em wankers.

there are spreads who will start spreading in your plot even if youve taped and beaded up. i can assure you of that

i dont mind helping other lads out but only if they have agreed to it.

works both ways some lads ask me to help them in plots so there not in all weekend.

all it takes is a phone call off the gaffa so theres no bullshit between the lads.

I’m intrigued. Tell me more
Overboarded mucky landing ceiling so covered in s**t, one of those jobs you end up doing but meh, got home and I’d lost my house key somewhere it had fallen off the key ring. Went back to job and scrabbled round until I found it. Sorted out trestles and planks and van n stuff. Got to selco late to get pre grit for tomorrow ..... not a terrible day , I’m like an over tired child! :D

Overboarded mucky landing ceiling so covered in s**t, one of those jobs you end up doing but meh, got home and I’d lost my house key somewhere it had fallen off the key ring. Went back to job and scrabbled round until I found it. Sorted out trestles and planks and van n stuff. Got to selco late to get pre grit for tomorrow ..... not a terrible day , I’m like an over tired child! :D
No the feeling mate