Gloucester

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
What she doing down there she lives in Plymouth.
I thought Ryan hill was going to offer to take me out for a posh meal somewhere

I'm off to north Wales to pick something up so will probably stay at yours the night on the way back Ryan just to break up the journey

Where have you been anyways? Thought you gave up :RpS_thumbup:

gave up crack? Never! :RpS_laugh:

I've been dead busy! Here then away, then working alot long days, falling in to food then asleep and just not really with it! Had big extension on and still the ongoing saga of my own place. Knees are giving in now as well as the ol trigger finger and back so off to france next week for a welcome break!

I've been dead busy! Here then away, then working alot long days, falling in to food then asleep and just not really with it! Had big extension on and still the ongoing saga of my own place. Knees are giving in now as well as the ol trigger finger and back so off to france next week for a welcome break!

are you asif in disguise AARRREEEE YOU ASIF IN DIS-GUISE.
knees and back eh? i knew plastering wassnt your only source of income:flapper:

not with knees like his haha.
you been screeding then if the back and knees are gone??

Seem to remember someone else talking about bad knees Ner you'd think I would remember something like that!:RpS_thumbup:

everyone seems to be rammed lately (you'd know all about that though hey!?) bet you've missed us!! :RpS_sneaky:

Not even Mr Bond is interested :RpS_confused:

Seem to remember someone else talking about bad knees Ner you'd think I would remember something like that!:RpS_thumbup:

everyone seems to be rammed lately (you'd know all about that though hey!?) bet you've missed us!! :RpS_sneaky:

Not even Mr Bond is interested :RpS_confused:

Like a hole in my head as they say! :RpS_wink: Mr. Bond.... think I've missed one too many threads recently

Status
Not open for further replies.