Glimmer of hope

Donzo

Austria opening shops on 14th april, italy now talking about phase 2,living and managing.
Might we going back to work sooner.

Death tolls dropped again here but allways does at a weekend

I'm not sure if the death toll drops, or they just wait until Monday to tally up. Mind you the standard of record keeping/admin in the NHS is so p1ss poor it'll probably be a week or two before the figures get straightened out.

I'm not sure if the death toll drops, or they just wait until Monday to tally up. Mind you the standard of record keeping/admin in the NHS is so p1ss poor it'll probably be a week or two before the figures get straightened out.
Thing is I.m not 100 percent convince all the deaths are from it. My mate said his 90 year old nan died from cancer but cause of death on certificate said old age

Thing is I.m not 100 percent convince all the deaths are from it. My mate said his 90 year old nan died from cancer but cause of death on certificate said old age

I suppose it's like AIDS in that no one actually dies from it just the complications, side effects and weakened immune system. But without the impact of having the virus those people could have carried on for some time.

"The fall doesn't kill you, it's the sudden stop at the end."

It will all blow over in a minute I definitely don’t think it’s going to take long to get back to normal and there’s loads of work (y) Be lots of overtime joe public will be chucking money round like never before
CABD4C63-041A-4708-9244-22C80EEE076F.gif

It will all blow over in a minute I definitely don’t think it’s going to take long to get back to normal and there’s loads of work (y) Be lots of overtime joe public will be chucking money round like never before

I'm not sure things will get back to 'normal' in so far as I can't see things being the same as they were before. You're right about the work though, that always comes back. Things are good for long enough that people don't think they can go t1ts up again. Then they do, and round we go.

Just had a guy calling for a quote for a full house,he just moved in.

Had some silly bint text me about a lime pointing job (garden wall) we'd talked about earlier in the year.
"I just thought you might be able to do it while it's quiet and the weather's nice." :wtf:

Yeah I'll be right round because that's obviously an emergency. :endesacuerdo: It's miles from anything but you still have to get there. Imagine trying to justify that to the PoPo "It's an emergency garden wall pointing job officer." If I was a copper and heard that I'd taser the t**t just for being such a nob.

What the fcuk is wrong with people?

12/18 months at least,.......then all these shops/pubs/hotels. etcetc,.....will all have to be deep cleaned before they reopen,..possible new staff have to be retrained,........ships/aeroplanes will all have to be maintained before they set off,.....really do hope i am very wrong but 12/18 months at least,.....this country and the world will never be the same again

12/18 months at least,.......then all these shops/pubs/hotels. etcetc,.....will all have to be deep cleaned before they reopen,..possible new staff have to be retrained,........ships/aeroplanes will all have to be maintained before they set off,.....really do hope i am very wrong but 12/18 months at least,.....this country and the world will never be the same again

That belongs in my thread. (y)

House I.m in customers there but their staying in other part of house. I.m wearing mask n gloves . Taking hand sanitizer and even spray bottle of disinfectant.

Yes that’s it then
It is not live so all of them things you are spraying around are useless
Hand sanitisers are the worst idea/thing you can use

I Would check Your pL could / may be void
In fact any excuse not to pay out insurance will use this

Thing is there seems to be alot of people preaching to others on here about working etc then when there get a chance themselves there straight on it,think people need to be straight,majority of people saying there wouldn't work etc really would but just havnt the opportunity etc.im not working,its just not worth it folks.ive got 3 jobs all empty but I'm seeing it out for 2 more weeks ish then will sit down and assess

Yes that’s it then
It is not live so all of them things you are spraying around are useless
Hand sanitisers are the worst idea/thing you can use

I Would check Your pL could / may be void
In fact any excuse not to pay out insurance will use this
Thought it was a hoax

Thing is there seems to be alot of people preaching to others on here about working etc then when there get a chance themselves there straight on it,think people need to be straight,majority of people saying there wouldn't work etc really would but just havnt the opportunity etc.im not working,its just not worth it folks.ive got 3 jobs all empty but I'm seeing it out for 2 more weeks ish then will sit down and assess
I.ve not preached to anyone

I might be wrong john not sure who was saying it,not having a go just on about as a whole.im not working but I wont hammer people that are