Glamping

Vincey

Private Member
With all the flights being stopped and seeing tui have cancelled all holiday bookings too as of today, could we see a boom in camping and glamping this summer

Defo a boom for the folk who rent out static caravans and them log cabins with hot tubs out in the Lake District etc.
I said to mrs last night let’s not pay off the Tenerife instead let’s have 2 weeks at Easter in middle of nowhere in a log cabin. Load the van up with food and booze and do 1

Defo a boom for the folk who rent out static caravans and them log cabins with hot tubs out in the Lake District etc.
I said to mrs last night let’s not pay off the Tenerife instead let’s have 2 weeks at Easter in middle of nowhere in a log cabin. Load the van up with food and booze and do 1
Yep me too mate am a big camping fan , can definitely see a massive upturn in uk camping , if the suns out there’s no where better and Uk has some amazing places

With all the flights being stopped and seeing tui have cancelled all holiday bookings too as of today, could we see a boom in camping and glamping this summer
I'm planning on doing something like that with a bit of my land. A friend is already way ahead of me and is ready to take bookings as of now.

I'm planning on doing something like that with a bit of my land. A friend is already way ahead of me and is ready to take bookings as of now.
some millionare guy has bought this land I am standing on to fill it with pods wigwams etc worries me because we will get all the rubbish from it around our loch

Attachments

• P1000145.JPG
    P1000145.JPG
    9.5 MB · Views: 303
  • P1000149.JPG
    P1000149.JPG
    9.2 MB · Views: 293
There’s a glamping site 5 mins down road from mine see some cracking totty in the summer (y) I’ll be ready for um this year!!
00C99D57-28C2-4638-9759-87030C0F128A.jpeg

I'm going to self isolate and go on Britain's longest drunken binge wank, got to get through that spare room full of hand sanitizer and bog roll.