Glad season's over . Prem league.

Members online

Smudger1

That was to close for comfort for my Swansea swans !
Thanks Sunderland and hull
Hate fat sam but he was a jack for the day his lads beating hull 4-0 puts us safe to fight another season in the top flight as Wales only prem team !

That was to close for comfort for my Swansea swans !
Thanks Sunderland and hull
Hate fat sam but he was a jack for the day his lads beating hull 4-0 puts us safe to fight another season in the top flight as Wales only prem team !

im united fan but to be honest i couldnt give a fuuck anymore .....over paid wankers all of them.
i just like winning money on football now.

I think we've got the record forbad ref decisions against us I think the English fa aren't that keen on us Welsh gatecrashing Thier billionaires club cos we ain't got money compared to Thier top half darlings ! So we're still there to piss the bent league for another year yay !

I think we've got the record forbad ref decisions against us I think the English fa aren't that keen on us Welsh gatecrashing Thier billionaires club cos we ain't got money compared to Thier top half darlings ! So we're still there to piss the bent league for another year yay !
Chin up smudge your a good egg

Havent a clue who came 2nd,3rd,4th in the PL. I havent bothered watching it in years. Was mentioned above, over paid wankers! Last year want bad at the end when Leicester won it but tbh, its a boring league. I remember tuning in a few years ago to watch a few games, you could hear a pin drop in most them stadiums and the football was shite! Its the most hyped up football league in the world!