ghetto blaster or dab

Status
Not open for further replies.

windy

Private Member
What bit of kit do you guys use to blast out your favourtite tunes on the job. Thinking of buying a dab radio but good ones not cheap

DAB all the way for me I have a PURE one elite.... fantastic radio and with a 50p cable you can plug your ipod in as welll

Makita FM Radio
bmr100.jpg

And an Altec Lansing IM7 for my 'choons'
50715017.pbase_03.jpg

Same as TonyM :RpS_thumbup:
& can plug my iphone/ipod in to it & listen to my perry como tracks lav it!!:RpS_biggrin:

There's a DAB version of the makita aswell.

Last edited:
I has a jvc boomblaster

199912_104a_depth1.jpg

It's bout 11 years old covered in plaster. Tape decks fcuked. everything else is good. it puts out some bass

Attachments

• 18blaster.jpg
    18blaster.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 511
Last edited:
Boom boom shake the mofo room:RpS_thumbsup:
Nice one twitcher the louder the better!!
The makita has some good bass too:RpS_cool:

I'm gonna buy the new bosch one, my dabs just broke and I've got bosch drills so it'll charge and work off the batteries

ive got the Makita dab . its my fav. tool by far bbc 6 music and the cricket plus i pod makes the day go a little quicker :RpS_thumbup:

I has a jvc boomblaster

View attachment 271

It's bout 11 years old covered in plaster. Tape decks fcuked. everything else is good. it puts out some bass

I had one of those before my Altec. Paid £65 for it off Ebay. I powered it from a car battery which I charged about once a week. I lost count of the times I got told to turn it down.Awesome bit of kit.

Dewalt radio only because I have a dewalt battery drill to keep charged up. Like the look of the makita radio.

is the makita dab the white one i saw that one the other day looked pukka ive got the green one but the only thing i find wrong with it is the lead is very thin and flimsie i find my self tucking all the cable under the radio which limits as to where i can place the thing, other than that its best radio ive ever had:RpS_love:

is the makita dab the white one i saw that one the other day looked pukka ive got the green one but the only thing i find wrong with it is the lead is very thin and flimsie i find my self tucking all the cable under the radio which limits as to where i can place the thing, other than that its best radio ive ever had:RpS_love:

Lead!
I've never used the lead:RpS_biggrin: just got one battery I use for the radio & charge it every night :RpS_wink:
That was the reason I bought it can put it where you want, inside or out, wether there's power or not :RpS_thumbup:

i did think of that with the battery but the batterys all live inside the van vault and i cnt be arsd to get them out haha, but the power cable lives in the back of the radio so its always out

look on ebay jr youlll see the old school makita and the new dab one's im in need oof a makita radio skimming with no tunes isa bi t ch
and when i start singing im told too shut up :RpS_crying: just cant win

When i trained as a personal trainer years ago we were taught that older peoples hearing was upset by loud music its part of the aging process, i now cant stand a radio on site it realy annoys me, scary.

You can plug an mp3 into the makita can't you?? Getting fed up with lady ga ga on a shitty little sony radio i got from argos for a tenner!

Want to be rolling out my johnny cash and madness!! woop woop!:cool:

jonny cash and madness on the same DAY let alone on the same friggin mp3 stick? kinell wouldnt mind a walk round the inside of YOUR head... :RpS_laugh:

new white makita for me,i fracking hate working with no radio,anyone says i can't have one,i spit my dummy out,moan for ages,sing my fracking head off,and the day after,im allowed one:RpS_thumbup:

You can plug an mp3 into the makita can't you?? Getting fed up with lady ga ga on a shitty little sony radio i got from argos for a tenner!

Want to be rolling out my johnny cash and madness!! woop woop!:cool:

Yes you can plug an Mp3 in mate on mine I've got: right said fred, perry como, gregory isaacs, del a soul, 2unlimited, blazing squad, vanilla ice, Scooter, & more:RpS_biggrin:

Blazing squad haha!! I had to go to toolstation today to get some stuff for painting the living room and I ended up coming out with a makita radio lol

Gotta be DAB for me, a crackling radio just winds me up keep trying to get a good signal. Paid £40 for mine at Argos, £7 @ asda for transmitter for iPhone and I'm as happy as a pig in the mucky stuff.

what station do you listen to? Dab = absolute 80's Fm = real radio , aire FM , and BBC2

When i trained as a personal trainer years ago we were taught that older peoples hearing was upset by loud music its part of the aging process, i now cant stand a radio on site it realy annoys me, scary.

Cant agree more, , if it aint LBC or R4 , it will go out the F******* window.

Status
Not open for further replies.