GGG v Canelo

Members online

gps

who you got ?

On paper triple g wins but I've not been that convinced in his last few fights, so I'm backing the underdog again and going for canelo

I'll go for canelo aswell, is ggg just a one trick pony? No movement just marching forward entertaining though

I'll go for canelo aswell, is ggg just a one trick pony? No movement just marching forward entertaining though

That's one of the reasons I've gone for canelo, ggg has looked sloppy of late and he is easy to hit

It's a shame eubank jr isn't competing against the likes of ggg and Alvarez, he moved up to super middleweight now I think.

Eu
It's a shame eubank jr isn't competing against the likes of ggg and Alvarez, he moved up to super middleweight now I think.
Eubank Jnr could never make middleweight now. Even if he could he's a level below. My brother trains him as it happens.

GGG TO win. All round better boxer and fighter. He had an off day against Jacobs. All boxer's get them days. Iv seen him sparring he's an animal. And his boxing brain is second to none.