getting tired now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised this is in the render section!! not in private members or public bar :huh:

I recon that coming on this forum is just like going to work on a building site or any other construction project , if you cant stand piss take and mindless drivel then i am afraid your in the wrong occupation . There is lots of good advice given out at times also there are some very bone questions asked which are only going to get one kind of response .Also i think the general opinion is that coursers and have a go's are not very high up the food chain where some of the older longer time served spreads are concerned but thats the way life is as i am sure that this is the way in other trades . There is plenty to learn from some of the answers given by some very experienced people and as we all know you are never to old to learn so take from this site what you want and dont be afraid to give a bit of s**t back when some is fired in your direction ,we are all big boys and should be able to take it .

Well said kidder....

I have to agree with the start of this thread. My very first post on this forum was on a thread about stilts, having used them for 15 years and have used 3 different design of stilt and owned in all 4-5 in my career felt that I could contribute to someone wondering what to buy. Straightaway I was blasted and accused of advertising and told to **** off, I wasnt advertising but it nearly made pull away from this forum just cause of it and to make matters worse never got an apology. Joke is that person has been voted to be a moderator to this forum, I mean really, come on guys grow up .

that was me mate who told you to fuckoff, to be honest mate your very first post was a link to a site selling stilts and at the time there were stacks of advertising links being post on here by people who hadnt been to the 'say hi' section and introduce themselves first!! so you did look like someone just trying to get some free advertising!

(if i didnt say sorry then mate let me just say it now........ Sorry !!!)

the person who put my name forward to be a mod was taking the piss cos hes a knob :RpS_wink:

I am relatively new to the forum compared to some on here who have been members for years,has it ever been mild as in no banter,coursers chancers gettin abuse or just serious trade talk I find the forum hilarious at times, some really funny guys on here, sometimes there is things said I think are a bit below the belt,but If I don't like what I see I just don't go back to that thread simple! Mabye it seems tiresome to some people becaus they have been here so long, beader summed it up perfectly:RpS_thumbup:

Yep teh forum needs to be light hearted but it also needs to know when lines cant be crossed... like slagging companies off and disrespecting sponsors....

If you dont like something then hit the report post button and a mod will deal with it... We cant read every post and tonight I have had a mammoth task on my hands dealing with a disgruntled company...

I like teh banter, I dont like the racism that sometimes is said on here and I have to say that we will be closing down on that somewhat..... I dont think anybody should be slagged off that is not here to defend themselves either...

Also going back to sponsors... if you dont like the product then fair enough but dont trash every thread it has been bought up on.... I work hard to secure sponsorship and i am the person who has to pick up the pieces when a product is torn a part repeated ly by people who have never even used the product or service....

Use the site and enjoy but try and respect everybody old/new courser apprentice the lot.... we are all only here to make a living off the trowel.... :)

Yep I see what you mean spunks... but read it form someone who does not know you..... who doesnt know that its a wind up.... it does not look good :)

Danny

I am relatively new to the forum compared to some on here who have been members for years,has it ever been mild as in no banter,coursers chancers gettin abuse or just serious trade talk I find the forum hilarious at times, some really funny guys on here, sometimes there is things said I think are a bit below the belt,but If I don't like what I see I just don't go back to that thread simple! Mabye it seems tiresome to some people becaus they have been here so long, beader summed it up perfectly:RpS_thumbup:

I agree with u there marra as im relatively new on here. I might has been lucky when i first started asking questions as the replies were helpful and constructive and i didnt get slated. I dont think any question should be classed as a bone question, if you dont know the answer then its a decent question in the mind of the person who posts it, and rather than slating the person just avoid the thread as not everyone will be acustumed to the banter of a building site. Apart from that i think the forum has been invaluable and for that i commend you all.....................:RpS_thumbup:

LOL you are mad and yeh i know your havin the crack but racism as banter aint banter, racism is racism come on................. your a grown man xxx

whatever floats you're boat mate it's nothing personall if you bite it's up to you x

whatever floats you're boat mate it's nothing personall if you bite it's up to you x
Your right its nothing personal im white but im sure if i wasnt it would upset me or make me angry whatever your trying to do. Maybe even get you charged................... now that would be funny the first bloke to be done for racism on a plasterers forum lol weve had twitter and facebook even a football teams forum so its quite possible xxxx

photo-1169.jpg

to be honest i speak to spunky on the phone abit and he aint racist he is a wind up merchant but then a few of us are

Your right its nothing personal im white but im sure if i wasnt it would upset me or make me angry whatever your trying to do. Maybe even get you charged................... now that would be funny the first bloke to be done for racism on a plasterers forum lol weve had twitter and facebook even a football teams forum so its quite possible xxxx

Flynny If I wasn't before I'm past caring what you think I've got little respect for you which if you wake up is why you get so much abuse, not just by myself, sorry mate you must of dug you're own grave and I'm afraid I won't cry with you x

Flynny If I wasn't before I'm past caring what you think I've got little respect for you which if you wake up is why you get so much abuse, not just by myself, sorry mate you must of dug you're own grave and I'm afraid I won't cry with you x

LOL i dont get abuse its just you and a handfull of childish kids who type stuff that doesnt matter........... get off your pedistal. It aint real you ejit so go out an add to your level 2 xxxxxxx

I think we need a boxing section..........bare knuckle obvoiusly.......:RpS_thumbup:

that was me mate who told you to fuckoff, to be honest mate your very first post was a link to a site selling stilts and at the time there were stacks of advertising links being post on here by people who hadnt been to the 'say hi' section and introduce themselves first!! so you did look like someone just trying to get some free advertising!

(if i didnt say sorry then mate let me just say it now........ Sorry !!!)

the person who put my name forward to be a mod was taking the piss cos hes a knob :RpS_wink:

Thanks, now I understand.

I like the forum and the banter is funny although does seem to drag on a bit and off the garden path.

Thanks, now I understand.

I like the forum and the banter is funny although does seem to drag on a bit and off the garden path.

If you're into gardening then Spunkster and Bubbles are the guys to talk too.:RpS_thumbsup:

Henry I give up on the amount of times I've asked were obviously not one of his favourites.......

I do then the moderators get all official And delete the threads......don't worry bod I'm not in about you I know you don't do anything anyway lol

Yeah I've been asking for A LIME SECTION for yonks, we can use that for the gardening if we ever get one, cos lime's good for certain soil types/conditions, especially for the brassicas and the.............I'll tell ya when we get the new section up:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.