Getting Things Back To Normal.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everybody :)

So I am now back from my cycle trip from my holiday and i have done the last kit car show of the year....

So its now back to business and I am flat out working on stuff for clients along with some of my own little projects.

I would like to thank Casper and Richard Brown for putting up with us on our cycle trip, that was very kind of you and I am really glad to have finally met you guys :)

The next thing is that in the coming few months the forum software we currently run are rolling out a new version and it is looking very nice with lots of features which will speed up the forum and also help organise the useful categories and it should be completely mobile compliant :)

There will of course be lots of teething problems like there was when this forum moved over but I am sure it will be worth it.

There is also a section where we can add articles and content which we will be taking advantage of and this will of course add even more value to site sponsors :)

I am still trawling through emails and catching up with work so bear with me if you have sent me an email or a PM and I have not replied... yet!!

All the best

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.