Getting Older

Arti

Got that winter bug and my sinisus have got my head banging. Took a few bags of finish from the van upstairs and I was sweating bullets by the time I got sorted. Bags felt twice as heavy was blowing oot me ass before I had even knocked up. Been popping pills like a 90's raver. Honey and lemon seems the way ahead. Got this f**k*r last year just before crimbo.
f**k**g Brexit :crying::crying:

Got that winter bug and my sinisus have got my head banging. Took a few bags of finish from the van upstairs and I was sweating bullets by the time I got sorted. Bags felt twice as heavy was blowing oot me ass before I had even knocked up. Been popping pills like a 90's raver. Honey and lemon seems the way ahead. Got this f**k*r last year just before crimbo.

You'll be fine everyman's got it from working in the cold damp and going home to a hot dry house where you can't breath.

Your rhight m8 geting old not easy in this trade hard on the body . By the way i think we'll be in a care home before they sort brexit out

Cheers for them tools anyway Arti, had a go with the medi it’s another final pass trowel. Is 2019 the year of the a little bit thicker than a medi trowel year @Vincey ? Get well soon Arti. Praying none of the kids get ill over Xmas, i’ve waited all year for this without them swines spoiling it for me.

Boil some lemonade. Drop some wishkey in and a big dollop of honey

Your rhight m8 geting old not easy in this trade hard on the body . By the way i think we'll be in a care home before they sort brexit out
2018 - my body f**k*d by plastering.... my mind f**k*d by Brexit. 2019 - win a bionic arm in a competition and a miraculous spike in economic growth please

Loads of garlic. As much as possible as often as possible. An excuse to have one of my home made curries two to three times a week.

Very rarely ever get a cold or flu.

Cheers for them tools anyway Arti, had a go with the medi it’s another final pass trowel. Is 2019 the year of the a little bit thicker than a medi trowel year @Vincey ? Get well soon Arti. Praying none of the kids get ill over Xmas, i’ve waited all year for this without them swines spoiling it for me.
@Topspread16. I had planned to keep that Gold speedskim to pass it down the generations to my great great great great grand kids to show the Robots what we used to use

How old are u