Gettin mono off block paving.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arti

Whats the best way of cleaning up block paving.......tried a pressure washer, next move is either brick acid or wire brush attachment on a grinder........If its brick acid whats the best make to use.............Cheers Marra's.......

I saw a guy using some stuff called mortar splash remover the other week worked a treat and it's not acidic

as said tarps prior,
but in worse case everbuild make some mortar stain remover thats effective, flood it with water first.
worst case you use a wire brush, because its cementous it will etch a porus substrate by a few mil, so again flood it with water let it soak for a few minutes then just go over it with a wire brush gently and it will lift it up fine, or use a bit of wet and dry paper that stone masons use, theres ways and means of getting mono of any surface its choosing the right one.

Cheers for the tips lads ( not you JJ You doom monger....:RpS_lol:). we did have tarps down but it was the day we had the flash floods and fewkin pissed down, it was washin some of the mono off and everything..........a day to forget................:RpS_cursing:

so now we are on w**king ,is this thread ,moved on ?or will that remove mono from a drive way ?:RpS_sneaky:

Is it on a drive if so try wheelspinning it off, if it dont come off the tyre marks will cover it up failing that u could have my dog who keeps scooting on the carpet the dirty bitch.

Nicks wanking or my block paving?? if its my job your on about its private

pity, if it was a building site i would have said chip the blocks with a hammer and say that you did not bother to clean them as they are all damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.