Genuinley confused?????

Members online

Im going down to wickes at seven. If hardware stores are open then it should be open. Or is a hardware store like open all hours? Wickes might be a superstore. Got a pallet of multi but need some arch beads ffs. Got peeps texting me can I still do their job. I don't know. Wish hed just pay us 1500 a month like in Holland then Id just sit at home watching American pickers and stuff.
See above.

I will be going about my daily jobs of looking after the bees and pottering about in the garden (that is not at my home) but as long as you keep 2 m away from people all is well...

Its the dicks in london on the tube that is f**k**g it up
Blame Sadiq khan for that mate he has put limited trains on so there more cramped!!
He's an arse

If you mean flexibeads they dont sell them screwfix sell them in packs of 5
Skim stop beads. Screwfix sell plazi ones but think they're shut. Resent paying fiver for them in wickes. Usually get them from chestnut but got the last 6 the other day. 6 3m lengths for 13 quid something.

Boundaries are set not law tho. and no doubt be pushed to the limit...ive just sacked off the next 3 weeks work,
Was meant to be in two empty houses..but other trades there too.....so f**k.it
The clocks go forward next week...hope by about 10 months:rolleyes:

I'm a big boris fan so I'm not out to dig him.

But I cant believe that nobody proofed that speech with ref to work " if absolutely nesacerry if unable to work from home"

That was so unclear and open to interpretation. On the other hand nichola sturgeon was crystal clear "only essential work"

So for clarity how have you lot taken it to mean????
He Spat at the sole traders mate

Yeah, Hong Kong and Taiwan new outbreak. The second wave thats usually worse than the first. I mentioned this the other day and was told I was a doom merchant. Just trying to keep it real. Life aint going to be back to normal for quite a while. Trying to think which one exercise to do each day :aburrido:

Boundaries are set not law tho. and no doubt be pushed to the limit...ive just sacked off the next 3 weeks work,
Was meant to be in two empty houses..but other trades there too.....so f**k.it
The clocks go forward next week...hope by about 10 months:rolleyes:
I had a job just outside London, the misses was watching the tv eating a curly wurley..
I said I might have to go luton tomorrow!!
She said see if you can get me a handbag and some shoes!!!!!!

The government has said that diy and hardware sector stores fall in the “essential retailers” so wickes, trade point, selco etc be open even if travis, Jewsons etc shut.

Attachments

• CAA7E1E3-6F09-4214-A8EA-B244D2C173FF.png
    CAA7E1E3-6F09-4214-A8EA-B244D2C173FF.png
    390.9 KB · Views: 134
It's not what it seems,the virus is still there bud,it will not go away until a vaccine is found.
O fuk me doom glume. It only fuking virus once it gone through population in 3months most of us will of had it and we build a imunity for it. Then it stop and il start again at some point and hopefully the vaccine will be out then

O fuk me doom glume. It only fuking virus once it gone through population in 3months most of us will of had it and we build a imunity for it. Then it stop and il start again at some point and hopefully the vaccine will be out then
They say a year minimum bud to go through,I'm only stating a fact

Last edited:
They say a year minimum bid to go through,I'm only stating a fact
If it like Spanish flue yes. I think that stopped for a couple of months and started back. January to December il be in the nut house by then.

Wife manages b and q, they are in work today but doors are closed till they work out what’s happening but they have been told they are classed as essential and will be open. Wife’s not happy as we have two kids in isolation so not wanting to be bringing anything home they can catch.

New builds ok don't get that as plasterers most of us eat on the go but all other trades use canteen so only two at a time.also if you are in a 3 gang what do you do draw straws.a fella on our site yesterday got rushed to hospital fell of scaffolding he has high blood pressure surely made worse by what's going on. building sites are dangerous if head not with it just shut everything down apart from essential work treat us all the same and get rid of this kung flu.

Wife manages b and q, they are in work today but doors are closed till they work out what’s happening but they have been told they are classed as essential and will be open. Wife’s not happy as we have two kids in isolation so not wanting to be bringing anything home they can catch.
Homebase open. Just been. They sell multi. Wickes TP shut.

Manager at homebase said b and q closed today but reopening tomorrow with new hours and safety pecautions. Government had encouraged them to stay open so people could get stuff done at home. Its bananas. Thought he said only essential travel.

No confusion
Was there master plan is to have you all flapping

They fooked my delivery today lol
Customer asking when will you be done know we want to get carpets down lol

Off to do a house renovation all on my own can get skips so that will do

Your welcome

Gove said new builds are ok but not domestic. He changed his mind 3 times in the same interview.
Johnson will close construction down in his 5 o clock press thing today, unless it’s essential public sector works.
It showed on the news this morning construction workers going to work, on the tube etc, the amount of flack they were getting.