Genuinley confused?????

Members online

You still grafting geez.

I've got a big show house to finish I started Friday mate.

Charles church have been told to push on for whatever reason even though there not selling ....

4 more
delivery turned up today for 4 more big plots.

we were told were not in the public's health.
and too stay 2 metres from each other
2 men allowed in plot at any 1 time.

I fully understand boris speech
was for the socializing.
to stop the spread.

This implies we're good to go.
Screenshot_20200323-225634.png

You have been told to stay at home!!
Do you want to put family members and the public in more danger than they are already!!
You and me are not essential workers!!! 3 weeks lockdown starts tomorrow and there will be more updated tomorrow aswell...

I've got a big show house to finish I started Friday mate.

Charles church have been told to push on for whatever reason even though there not selling ....

4 more
delivery turned up today for 4 more big plots.

we were told were not in the public's health.
and too stay 2 metres from each other
2 men allowed in plot at any 1 time.

I fully understand boris speech
was for the socializing.
to stop the spread.
I’m gonna smash the b*ll***s out of my job in the next 2 days then f**k it all off mate.

Do you want to put family members and the public in more danger than they are already!!
You and me are not essential workers!!! 3 weeks lockdown starts tomorrow and there will be more updated tomorrow aswell...
Well I've got a job top of a mountain jump in van nobody about who am I going to affect the fuking cows sheep

where has it said key or essential workers??
stop being a f**k**g idiot
I was asked a question I answered

again making up shiit in your own heads
Screenshot_20200323-230257_WhatsApp.jpg

No.. Kid I'm just babbling on cus I don't want to go to work tomorrow xx

my brothers gaffa has Corona virus.
he came back from spain straight into isolation ..
lives in manchester.
he got the text 15 mins after speech sites are still open.
it's up to him if he want to work under new hs rules
but they understand if hes staying at home.

it's all down to revenue
and stop mass socialization (y) (y)

Im going down to wickes at seven. If hardware stores are open then it should be open. Or is a hardware store like open all hours? Wickes might be a superstore. Got a pallet of multi but need some arch beads ffs. Got peeps texting me can I still do their job. I don't know. Wish hed just pay us 1500 a month like in Holland then Id just sit at home watching American pickers and stuff.

my brothers gaffa has Corona virus.
he came back from spain straight into isolation ..
lives in manchester.
he got the text 15 mins after speech sites are still open.
it's up to him if he want to work under new hs rules
but they understand if hes staying at home.

it's all down to revenue
and stop mass socialization (y) (y)
I've spent the last 40 minutes telling the misses why I cant go to work for the next 3 months!!! I could of won an Oscar for my performance!! Got beer in the shed hidden so I'm sorted!!

Im going down to wickes at seven. If hardware stores are open then it should be open. Or is a hardware store like open all hours? Wickes might be a superstore. Got a pallet of multi but need some arch beads ffs. Got peeps texting me can I still do their job. I don't know. Wish hed just pay us 1500 a month like in Holland then Id just sit at home watching American pickers and stuff.

If you mean flexibeads they dont sell them screwfix sell them in packs of 5