Genuinley confused?????

zombie

Private Member
I'm a big boris fan so I'm not out to dig him.

But I cant believe that nobody proofed that speech with ref to work " if absolutely nesacerry if unable to work from home"

That was so unclear and open to interpretation. On the other hand nichola sturgeon was crystal clear "only essential work"

So for clarity how have you lot taken it to mean????

I'd go with Sturgeons interpretation. She would have been briefed beforehand what was going to be announced. He's just delivered it wrong because he's a bumbling f**k**g idiot

not sure, not sure if yards will be open tomorrow, if I can get gear I will have to work.

Only essential workers only.
Police,nhs workers,delivery drivers,public transport
A few others

Simple stay home

But I cant believe that nobody proofed that speech with ref to work " if absolutely nesacerry if unable to work from home"

That was so unclear and open to interpretation. On the other hand nichola sturgeon was crystal clear "only essential work"

"you can travel too and from work if absolutely necessary and cant work from home"

fuuck knows mate.

Is pushing muck up the walls key ?

Attachments

• 21C3925D-D957-4176-95B4-61FBA7381FD8.jpeg
    21C3925D-D957-4176-95B4-61FBA7381FD8.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 174
"you can travel too and from work if absolutely necessary and cant work from home"

fuuck knows mate.

It’s impossible for me to work from home and its “essential” I work to pay bills and purchase food for my kids. So until the government come up with a package for the self employed to sit in the house and get paid for 3 weeks like everyone else then I’ll be working.

Got this from Telegraph.....may be more reliable ??

Lifted from his speech

travelling to and from work, but only where this is absolutely necessary and cannot be done from home.

link below (there is a copy of his exact words too)
UK coronavirus lockdown: what the latest Government advice means for you

Agree very unclear and my guess is the reason for that is if he says self employed must stay home then surely liable to cover their wages? They are trying to worm out of it...also a Boris fan but if he doesn't support us he has lost my vote.

I’ve taken it to mean knock the f**k out of your job you’ve got on at the minute and get out of dodge mate.

Difficult to be 100% but when you read this my take on it is no work unless it’s essential

Attachments

• 646E0A0D-1A4D-4266-9EE3-41D3E58416C5.jpeg
    646E0A0D-1A4D-4266-9EE3-41D3E58416C5.jpeg
    334.6 KB · Views: 167