generator

@bobby

Quick question as I saw you post on FB that you think what I'm saying is a sales pitch.... And obviously a competitor says I'm lying.

1. If the Harrington was so good, which they previously promoted, why is there a new one?

2. If 12.5KvA is all that's required, why have they brought out a 15KvA?

This isn't a dig, so I don't need to calm down etc. Just raising a valid point as you clearly don't believe what I say.

To add to this;

@UKPlasteringmachines - you mention a larger gene is overkill. This will potentially lower the lifespan of your machine.....

You can have a 500 or a 5000KvA generator, you can plug your machine into a 63Amp socket - the machine will only draw what it needs.

If your knowledge was as good as you state, then you will know that it's all down to the Hz. Too many and it can burn out your motor, too little will burn out your motor.

Therefore what actually causes damage to a machine is an under powered generator - that is a fact!
Just a quick question
Why are you sneaking around over looking on a Facebook group that you've been kicked off.making up fake profiles so you can see what the pft boys are saying.bit childish really
It's a private group so I don't feel the need to explain myself

Just a quick question
Why are you sneaking around over looking on a Facebook group that you've been kicked off.making up fake profiles so you can see what the pft boys are saying.bit childish really
It's a private group so I don't feel the need to explain myself

I'm not making any fake profiles up. I have access through a customers account. Also the post I'm refferring to is an open group on Facebook - so everyone can see what nonsense is talked about!

The group you refer to yet again, a misleading group. 'Machine Rendering Talk Group' a group for everyone and machines.

Yet if you have EZE or M-tec or a relationship with ourselves you'll be slated. That's a fact as I have seen it first hand. It's normally done by the '3 musketeers also' and that's not the dealers or people who have done business with us

Must really be worried about the competition!

It's our company name mate. Had it for years. Doesn't mean the same as PFT and we don't sell any PFT. We used to years ago but left for many reasons, reasons similar to these childish posts that we see on a daily basis from them!
Ryan your meant to be a businessman.your obviously doing well.your mincing around at all hours getting wound up for someone talking about what your business

I'm not making any fake profiles up. I have access through a customers account. Also the post I'm refferring to is an open group on Facebook - so everyone can see what nonsense is talked about!

The group you refer to yet again, a misleading group. 'Machine Rendering Talk Group' a group for everyone and machines.

Yet if you have EZE or M-tec or a relationship with ourselves you'll be slated. That's a fact as I have seen it first hand. It's normally done by the '3 musketeers also' and that's not the dealers or people who have done business with us

There are a few on there with those machine are they are good chaps.fletcher/price to name a few
It's numptys like that Scottish c**t that where on there slagging of machines he couldn't use because hes stupid
Chill out winkle

paranoid spring to mind lol

No paranoia Mike. I just don't simply can't understand the constant rubbish from certain 'cretins' on that group. It is very obvious for people to see and they do see it.

They know who are the honest ones, they also know who is promoting stuff for financial gain. If there was so much paranoia why do the competitors and various others constantly post about my services or products...

I would happily just ignore you lot, but when I see people slating me and then writing very misleading information themselves I don't think its fair.

You and a few others are so heavily involved with it, you have been blinded and that isn't something I want to or will change. Just remember, there are always two sides to every story and you guys shouldn't believe everything your told....

There are a few on there with those machine are they are good chaps.fletcher/price to name a few
It's numptys like that Scottish c**t that where on there slagging of machines he couldn't use because hes stupid
Chill out winkle

Agreed with what Jason was doing wasn't right, we never asked him to. But, at the same time, he had bad service and didn't believe the machine sold to him was the right thing for him - he has a reason to complain. Im sure if it was the other way around a few of you would be highlighting it...

Business is business you can't go round sending people to your competitor as sooner or later they will recommend there friends so that one person could turn into 10+
There is natural competition between these sellers but I think there is some sort of underlying issue only they know about.
It's like a tangled love affair.

The only comment I have is if The one Stop is trying to build there own brand which they seem to be doing well with, then why continue to trade with what most see as using the competitors name in certain trading aspects. I'm guessing it's because someone will then actually become a PFT central dealer within there area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ryan your meant to be a businessman.your obviously doing well.your mincing around at all hours getting wound up for someone talking about what your business

Mate, I do take things personally on it. You should put your foot in my shoes for a day and read the rubbish which I know is incorrect. The salesman chat is boring as well.... I can operate and fix a range of machines you didn't even know existed, there is more to me and the business than just sales.

I wish this would all just be put to bed.

We sell what we do, they sell what they do. There is no need for the constant bickering on Facebook or here. I'm very sure its not just me who is tired of it.

Im sure one day the truth will all come out about machines and various dealers. But until that day, let all just do what business we need to

All this bickering over a genny? Come on lads just enjoy the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mate, I do take things personally on it. You should put your foot in my shoes for a day and read the rubbish which I know is incorrect. The salesman chat is boring as well.... I can operate and fix a range of machines you didn't even know existed, there is more to me and the business than just sales.
I've got to be honest I don't really fancy wearing your shoes
I'm happy with my work boots thanks!!:guitarra:

I have a zp3 fu for screed and we used to power it with a 16kva but it would trip on the odd occasion if the product was too thick, we now have the 20kva from pft central and have pumped screed 55lm with no tripping, it's a good value for money generator full stop.
I imagine it would help pumping screed

Am I a" Musketeer " ! Lol