generator

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonos1980

we have a problem with are genny when we turn the motor on the pump on to start pumping the genny trip swich flicks down

Check you're cable. If there is a problem with the cable i.e. crushed,split damaged this will cause the circuit breaker to flick off.
if theres nothing obvious take the plugs apart and check the cables are secure into the terminals

just fort mate power gets to the pump but as soon as the main motor for mixing and turning the r s it trips off

Start with checking the cable, then try everything else separately I.e. just compressor etc. until u isolate the faulty part. Try the motor without the mixing shaft If its the motor check the cable first from the motor
what machine is it

hi we have checked cables we could not see any problems with them this is the first time we have used the generater with the pump we did see that the trip on the genarater was only 16 amp would that be the problem

Sounds like it could be an earth leakage which would cause the tripping. It could be on the gene or machine. Which gene is it and was it new when you got it from us? I'm away at the moment but if you call Andy on 07966394864 in the morning he will be able to sort it out for you.

Hello mate, how's it going? Tried calling you the other day to let you know the 2m spats are in.

If you give Andy a call tomorrow morning after 7.30 he will be able to work out what the problem is.

Let me know how you get on. He should be able to get you back up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.