Generator problems

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Putzmiester

Hey guys my Honda genie is blowing out black smoke and not powering my g4 enough also spark plugs are going black happened today while half way through a 70m2 gable .
any ideas what this might be looking for a quick fix :RpS_cursing:

Hi mate, could be down to a number of things. Old/dirty fuel, over filling of the oil etc.
Best way to solve it would be a service. Am in most of next week so can get it sorted for you. If it is serious (which I really do doubt after talking to you the other day) we can lend you a gene whilst we fix it. Give me a shout if you need anything. We are open tomorrow morning if you want to come up then.

Ryan

Hey Ryan yes that sounds good could I do it Monday morning as we need to spray Monday afternoon (what's the charge for lending one from you until ours is ready ???

We have a broken wheel as well if you have one ,she's in a right old state lol I will call you in the shop in the morning to arrange for MondayMonday

It will be 85 a week plus the vat. We should be able to sort it there and then to be honest mate so you can take your one away with you. We will be there from 7.30, what time do you think you will be with us?

I'll b there as u open mate need it sorting ill call you about 10 tomorrow and don't get hurt playing rugby I need you Monday lol

Status
Not open for further replies.