genarator

Members online

For machine simaler to G4 Ian

ahh yes i thought you were after a G4 We spoke on phone a while ago. We have some really robust well made generator launching soon. In a colour range to suit Orange. Be well priced aswell. and with a Honda engine. And it looks really sexy aswell, something you would be proud to push :banda:

ahh yes i thought you were after a G4 We spoke on phone a while ago. We have some really robust well made generator launching soon. In a colour range to suit Orange. Be well priced aswell. and with a Honda engine. And it looks really sexy aswell, something you would be proud to push :banda:
Lol I know ian went for the eze k4 mate let me know prices when u have them cheers

Hey Davey. Why do you need a 20 KVA generator ?

The G4 only needs a 12.5 kva genertaor,

ive read somewhere that the EZE K4 is a copy of the G4 and uses all the same main parts, Surely it can do it with 12.5 kva

Hey Davey. Why do you need a 20 KVA generator ?

The G4 only needs a 12.5 kva genertaor,

ive read somewhere that the EZE K4 is a copy of the G4 and uses all the same main parts, Surely it can do it with 12.5 kva

You don't need a 20 KvA, the EZE K4 runs off a 12.5 KvA generator just like the G4, we now offer it with a 20 KvA - more power for your money :musculoso:

You can have any colour you like as long as it's orange lol

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

am scoorrttiissh today Davey

Am no Hexperkt on wee gennys but ata guess id say a 20 kva would use more fuel becoz it creeeates more power, that seehhd it would dupend if the excaK saiime motor was beeen uset.

I like a horrnda or briggs maself corrz tha deed eze tu get parts

You been on the Buckie today Ian lol did understand it but :fuckyou:
13001286_1011445648932552_6474759346887473642_n.jpg

Bought my first machine 10 years ago and never needed on every company company work with always supplied power nothing strange about that less expense and no petrol to buy just get tbe diesel from the site