G** Plasterers section

Members online

Nisus

Elite Member
Hello fellow gaybo's is there any gaybo's in this G** Plasterers section? It's not for me it's for my friend. Please pm me with details and i will pass them on also if you want to send any rude pics I can pass them on too ;):love:

148539FC-0236-480B-AF0E-EA56A937104C.jpeg

Hello fellow gaybo's is there any gaybo's in this G** Plasterers section? It's not for me it's for my friend. Please pm me with details and i will pass them on also if you want to send any rude pics I can pass them on too ;):love:
Y doesn't your friend look on other sites himself lol. Tell the truth m8 you just whant to see naked plastrers becouse were strong and masculine.

I've only been trading 3 years and had a surprising amount of G** customers, probably about 20...one painted all my ceilings pink no word of a lie

I plastered a communal toilet and shower for a swingers club but turned down the request of touching the floor for tiling .
Got a guided tour of the amenities , whip room , jacuzzi, disco ( smoke and bubble machine , even a glitter ball ) , lots of small open bed cubicles , and a popular bunk bed room

I plastered a communal toilet and shower for a swingers club but turned down the request of touching the floor for tiling .
Got a guided tour of the amenities , whip room , jacuzzi, disco ( smoke and bubble machine , even a glitter ball ) , lots of small open bed cubicles , and a popular bunk bed room
How many glory holes did you have to fill before skimming?