GAY Plasterers section

Members online

Nisus

Elite Member
Hello fellow gaybo's is there any gaybo's in this Gay Plasterers section? It's not for me it's for my friend. Please pm me with details and i will pass them on also if you want to send any rude pics I can pass them on too ;):love:

carys

Hello fellow gaybo's is there any gaybo's in this Gay Plasterers section? It's not for me it's for my friend. Please pm me with details and i will pass them on also if you want to send any rude pics I can pass them on too ;):love:
Y doesn't your friend look on other sites himself lol. Tell the truth m8 you just whant to see naked plastrers becouse were strong and masculine.

Dropsalot

Private Member
According to statistics, one in five of us is a mincing, pouting, hip swinging gay boy..................give me a kiss and I’ll tell you who it is...........:chica:

Lodan

I've only been trading 3 years and had a surprising amount of gay customers, probably about 20...one painted all my ceilings pink no word of a lie

Havagojo

I plastered a communal toilet and shower for a swingers club but turned down the request of touching the floor for tiling .
Got a guided tour of the amenities , whip room , jacuzzi, disco ( smoke and bubble machine , even a glitter ball ) , lots of small open bed cubicles , and a popular bunk bed room

DTF interiors

I plastered a communal toilet and shower for a swingers club but turned down the request of touching the floor for tiling .
Got a guided tour of the amenities , whip room , jacuzzi, disco ( smoke and bubble machine , even a glitter ball ) , lots of small open bed cubicles , and a popular bunk bed room
How many glory holes did you have to fill before skimming?