Gave a Plaziflex a go.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badgerrrrrrr

Well having always used a MT for donkeys years thought I would give one of these plastic things a go on a small attic room with rounded ceilings. I have to say it went quite well. I had bonded out the curves first as I find it easier that way, put the first coat of multi with my trusted MT, picked up the Plaziflex and and flattened her in, a bit wetter than I normally would as they say you can and low and behold went in well. First impression was good was quite effortless. So on with the second coat with the MT, towards the end of the set I decided to use the Plaziflex to lay on with, not designed to, but hey was just playing, but low and behold I found it quite nice to lay on with. So cleaned up buckets and turned round and flattened in, again when wetter than normal and went fine, so far I found the Plaziflex a lot lighter on the body, which at my age is quite good lol. Did notice some fine lines on the first pass, so got some fine wet and dry on the Plaziflex which sorted it out and finished the set. Over all found the trowel quite useful , the finish wasn't as good as the MT, but then I do polish mine up a it to much, but having said that this is the first time of using it. I can see them marking easy and how long the blades will last ! Will have to see. Over all though they are a good tool to have in the van.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.