garden table/roof rack, leyland wheel n tyre

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilPlaster

Private Member
As we speak is in buried in the f**kin garden. :mad:
Bruce Willis independent traders has discontinued trading in the charity market as we have found it to be full of cheap skates! :mad: :mad: :mad: ;D

heres what you could have had. And before you start Barry no the flamin ladders are not for sale/free either.
And no Irish, same goes for the planks. :mad:

31052010795.jpg

Bruce Willis said:
heres what you could have had. And before you start Barry no the flamin ladders are not for sale/free either.
And no Irish, same goes for the planks. :mad:

31052010795.jpg

wheres the leyland wheel?

Bit harsh rich! :eek:

You dont want to upset him, have youy not seen the die hard films? He is one crazy mother f**k*r!

richardbrown said:
No offence bruce but that roofrack looks like a piece of old sh.it
how f**kin dare you!!! what the hell do you expect for free?!!! christ all mighty ::) Any way its good.

Wheres the Leyland wheel? Ive given it to the local kids to use as a miny dingy. At least they are more bloody gratefull. ::)

irish_spread said:
i can see the problem trying to keep the potatoes on allright.
How much do u want for them bins?

I will sell you them for £10 once again phil will deliver for £2.99

i think he'll need a trailer for all the bins and the potatoes

SALE ON IN IRISH SPREADS ONLINE SHOP

Todays special : Bins £25, Same day delivery to NW £30

Ive got to keep them or the Mrs gets a bit ticked off with me throwing rubbish on the floor ::)I keep the garden bin and blue bin round the corner and cant get to em coz of the roof rack n stuff, hence tryin to get rid. Ive filled the garden bin up without emptyin it for 5yrs ! I frightened of it spontaniously combusting :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.