Gangs required for North East, long term contract high volume.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

we have been working on Teeside for a client for a few years delivering up to 50 plots per week. All Eon funding is now in place and we are looking for old / new teams to deliver.

gangs required for Parex 90mm EWI with acrylic finish. Job starts approx. 2 weeks time looking for full system squads.

All materials are delivered to the plot, all product is ready mixed!!

Must CSCS and asbestos awareness (we can help!), and have checkable experience installing EWI systems.

Excellent standard of work / housekeeping and appearance is a must or do not apply.

Squads will be able to invoice completions weekly on a Friday, 50% of this will be paid 7 days from invoice, remaining 50% in 30 days. So after first 30 days you will receive a 100% weekly payment.

All properties are avg 40-65m2.

Please send your CV and required rate to nathan@aspirecontracting.co.uk or give me a call on 07983076273.

I doubt you will get much interest from a self emotes spread with those payment terms.most subbies want paying the full amount.

But they will always have a load of your cash. Sounds like a load of bollox to me, if your booking in completed works that I'm assuming will be checked by Q.S or agent on completion, why the 30 day final payment? are you running it on a shoe string....but if all the material is ready mixed!! sign me up cos I was just waitin for someone to offer me ready mixed!! gear to make my life complete, bet the Romanians are lovin you lot.

Dunno who the main contractor is but, there is some EWI work going on in Coldstream at the min and all the lads downed tools for 3 days 2 weeks ago cos the 30 days had got to 38 and no monies had been payed

They some times have a continuous mixer on a large scheme with a couple of labs constantly mixing gear and barrowing it to the installers

theres a ewi site in west Bradford for the council where they have continuous gear being mixed, its like a united nations job, Latvians, polish some Czechs, etc

its sounds very cosmopolitan Rich......................:RpS_thumbup:

not sure about that :RpS_unsure:.A load of the work has been condemned and there doing phases again, word soon gets out of poor workmanship you pay cheap you pay twice has never been more apt.

Aspire contracting are a company that where once called A&H they have a list as long as your arm is long of unpaid subbies need I say anymore

Aspire contracting are a company that where once called A&H they have a list as long as your arm is long of unpaid subbies need I say anymore

And the good side of this forum shines through again, well in @rendit :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.