Gambling story

Members online

Nor mine and it's not to addiction just s**t that's happened what can't be fixed and changed my life now forever. Trying to keep in a positive mind and not fall to pieces is f**k**g hard and takes it's toll
You still have that lad working with you or you're on your tod?

You still have that lad working with you or you're on your tod?
On my own now. It wasn't just splitting up from Mrs Marshy it's a lot that happened before that that's f**k*d me up as I can't change it or wind time back etc it's difficult to talk about and if you knew then you would understand why I get angry a lot. But these days I'm too tired to get angry working silly hours etc I struggle talking about what happened as it's changed not just mine but my family's forever

Taking the piss on here is an escape for a while. Plus most of you are decent lads and lasses and help me think other stuff rather than dwell on everything that's happened in my life since the bombshell I got just after Christmas last year and this year has just got worse as I've struggled to cope and went off the rails losing Mrs Marshy as a result. Not her fault one bit it was me not taking help that was offered to me but I just wanted to kill people

Taking the piss on here is an escape for a while. Plus most of you are decent lads and lasses and help me think other stuff rather than dwell on everything that's happened in my life since the bombshell I got just after Christmas last year and this year has just got worse as I've struggled to cope and went off the rails losing Mrs Marshy as a result. Not her fault one bit it was me not taking help that was offered to me but I just wanted to kill people

You ve had a hard time alright bud. Has it gotten any better/easier for you at all big man?

Done an acca for today, was gonna do btts United Liverpool, then took it out. Looking a good decision atm anyways.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171014-141957.png
    Screenshot_20171014-141957.png
    263.4 KB · Views: 256
Well whatever it is, I hope it gets better for you.
It will never unchange what's happened but I need to deal with everything in a calm way and stop going off the rails and defo not drink as that's petrol to a fire that almost got out of control as it is. I'm going to train and burn my frustration and anger off in a positive way? That's the plan anyway but things come along that keep trying to kick me while I'm down. But thanks anyway pal I appreciate your comments

It will never unchange what's happened but I need to deal with everything in a calm way and stop going off the rails and defo not drink as that's petrol to a fire that almost got out of control as it is. I'm going to train and burn my frustration and anger off in a positive way? That's the plan anyway but things come along that keep trying to kick me while I'm down. But thanks anyway pal I appreciate your comments

your never down marshy mate.
f**k everyone else ...people love to gossip about everyone else when i bet they have their own demons !!
enjoy your life mate.
you have a good character xx

your never down marshy mate.
f**k everyone else ...people love to gossip about everyone else when i bet they have their own demons !!
enjoy your life mate.
you have a good character xx
Must admit I've struggled this year since everything that's gone on and still on going. Splitting up with Mrs Marshy was final nail in a already well nailed coffin

Drink to mask problems /emotions or for escapism is never the best solution, can make tempers fray more, or end up even more head fried when lying hungover next day. Training is a good way to burn off aggression, and endorphins from exercise help improve mood. Training in itself can be quite addictive too, worse ways to spend your time and energy I suppose. Good luck anyways,you're well liked on here anyways

Must admit I've struggled this year since everything that's gone on and still on going. Splitting up with Mrs Marshy was final nail in a already well nailed coffin

90% of the lads on here deep down know its our woman that keep us on the straight and narrow.
god knows how mines puts up with me !!
your personsonality marshy shows me what a good man you are xx
keep your f**k**g head high my friend.......everyone on here thinks your a top man (y)

Very honest of you there Greg, I know you've had your troubles, even though we've never met in person we've had a couple of good chats on the phone and passed a bit of work around. Every one I've spoken to that's met you have said your a sound sort. 2010 was my s**t year and the next couple of years was very stressful, I found this place and found it a great distraction. Dam I used to drink a lot [emoji43]

Very honest of you there Greg, I know you've had your troubles, even though we've never met in person we've had a couple of good chats on the phone and passed a bit of work around. Every one I've spoken to that's met you have said your a sound sort. 2010 was my s**t year and the next couple of years was very stressful, I found this place and found it a great distraction. Dam I used to drink a lot [emoji43]
Thanks pal I appreciate that

Yes, it’s a great game

It is yeah, I haven't played it in years. I'm predominantly left handed, though golf/hurling swing is right handed, most is left, as a kid played tennis left handed, yet table tennis right handed for some reason

It is yeah, I haven't played it in years. I'm predominantly left handed, though golf/hurling swing is right handed, most is left, as a kid played tennis left handed, yet table tennis right handed for some reason

I play in a league, some take it way to seriously but it’s real good fun, and a game for all changes.

My daughter is left handed and it’s very difficult trying to teach her how to play games

I think I learned just by the hand I was. Taught to use. But hurling, golf, baseball swing is right handed although cpild hurl or baseball swing off both. Can putt of both sides in golf right enough. Think I must be a bit ambidextrous, although do favour the left for most things.

[QUOTE="gps, post: 1078906, member: 2313"if I wasn’t playing table tennis[/QUOTE]

did not see that coming