Gamblers and betters

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who bets and gambles?

My old man makes pretty much a fill time living from it but he really is risking and gambling and I don't like that....

I have been doing a lot of matched betting and making some ok money with it (tax free)

But recently I have been messing about with arbitrage betting and the results are really quite good....

I have some software that tells me when an arbitrary is available and all the details etc... they are normally about 3-5% so not massive but take a few minutes each to place...

It won't make you rich but it does pay for my beer money and few other bits...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Im not a fan of gambling on (horses footy events etc) but i do the lottery the odd time. My bro in law losr it few year ago taking out credit cards to gamble and lets just say it didnt go well

Psg = champs league
Dortmund = euro cup
Arsenal = prem league
United =FA cup
Fourfold
786/1 WOOO HOOOOOOOOO

Come on lads show us your predictions

So who bets and gambles?

My old man makes pretty much a fill time living from it but he really is risking and gambling and I don't like that....

I have been doing a lot of matched betting and making some ok money with it (tax free)

But recently I have been messing about with arbitrage betting and the results are really quite good....

I have some software that tells me when an arbitrary is available and all the details etc... they are normally about 3-5% so not massive but take a few minutes each to place...

It won't make you rich but it does pay for my beer money and few other bits...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Ye I love it .....just keep it sensible
Keep off online betting
Dont get in debt
And dont tell her !!

Last bet I made was over a game of pool in Amsterdam the winner (me):).
Got to pick the loser ( Dans) :( , prostitute to sleep with(y).
It was proper fetish/speciality :vomito:looked like the predator/kingKong's love child pure stuff of nightmares.
Fair play to the boy for doing it cause as I told him afterward had I lost not in a million years would I have done it :fuckyou:.

Status
Not open for further replies.