G5 set up for sale.

Members online

How am I not a plasterer?
Just because I took a career break to do something a little out of the ordinary before going back to it in no way makes me NOT a plasterer.... How can you genuinely be so raging that I'm here?

JUst because you've never left your town wherever you stay, are probably overweight and your husband doesn't look at you the way he used to, don't try and bring other people down.

You're a f**k**g idiot. I wasn't going to get personal, but you obviously cannot shut the f**k up and are insanely jealous of other people and you've pushed me to this. I was having a joke with Bish here and cos he's a little intelligent, he understands.

You, on the other hand have no intelligence, are completely unbearable, and, like I said, are having severe issues at home. That's why you come onto a site full of men and crave their attention

Do us a favour and stop commenting. You're f**k**g boring love
What the f**k is wrong with you? On here crying your getting picked on then posting shite like that, you’ve get serious issues mate

Water off a ducks back buddy, I’ve heard all that before. There’s a million things I could have said... about the fact that good or bad looks do not give you knowledge, improve your work or earn you respect. I could also say that those insults are so commonly thrown around to women it’s exhausting.

And I could have said that stating I’m on this site for men’s attention does two things : it belittles the years I’ve spent learning a trade and trying to do it well, as well as belittling the use of this forum and it’s members. Secondly it takes me full circle back to the whole vanity thing. I do not care for vanity
It was still a s**t thing to say Jess wether it bothers you or not is not the question. I still think you did really well not to fire back at him young lady

Water off a ducks back buddy, I’ve heard all that before. There’s a million things I could have said... about the fact that good or bad looks do not give you knowledge, improve your work or earn you respect. I could also say that those insults are so commonly thrown around to women it’s exhausting.

And I could have said that stating I’m on this site for men’s attention does two things : it belittles the years I’ve spent learning a trade and trying to do it well, as well as belittling the use of this forum and it’s members. Secondly it takes me full circle back to the whole vanity thing. I do not care for vanity
Untitled.png

S
Just because I took a career break to do something a little out of the ordinary before going back to it in no way makes me NOT a plasterer.... How can you genuinely be so raging that I'm here?

JUst because you've never left your town wherever you stay, are probably overweight and your husband doesn't look at you the way he used to, don't try and bring other people down.

You're a f**k**g idiot. I wasn't going to get personal, but you obviously cannot shut the f**k up and are insanely jealous of other people and you've pushed me to this. I was having a joke with Bish here and cos he's a little intelligent, he understands.

You, on the other hand have no intelligence, are completely unbearable, and, like I said, are having severe issues at home. That's why you come onto a site full of men and crave their attention

Sorry but now your being a prize c**t there is no need for that apologise or f**k off

This only highlights your own insecurities, to dig out a lady like that speaks volumes about the person you are. Jess is an attractive lady inside and out that’s why she’s well liked on here. You my friend are a ginger ferret who stinks of fox piss.

This only highlights your own insecurities, to dig out a lady like that speaks volumes about the person you are. Jess is an attractive lady inside and out that’s why she’s well liked on here. You my friend are a ginger ferret who stinks of fox piss.
What's the difference between a ginger and a brick ??

What exactly am I apologising for. For firing back at things said about me? Who tells other people off for saying c**t or other derogatory things. Nah, didn't think so.. I will respond to anyone who decides to target me too. Wether or not you claim its a joke afterwards doesn't make it right... A lot of you have tried to target me on this since I came on. Deny it all you want but its fact. Obviously I'm gonna fight back. Couldn't care if its a girl, dog or gods gift to plastering. You don't know me

And as for everyone saying things about me not being a plasterer, you've no f**k**g idea.. Just cos I'm not doing it at this moment doesn't mean I'm not one. I completed my apprenticeship and got my advanced plastering which is probably which most of you don't even have and I'm a damn good plasterer. When I get back ill resort to showing you my work. Something I'm not quite able to do now

What exactly am I apologising for. For firing back at things said about me? Who tells other people off for saying c**t or other derogatory things. Nah, didn't think so.. I will respond to anyone who decides to target me too. Wether or not you claim its a joke afterwards doesn't make it right... A lot of you have tried to target me on this since I came on. Deny it all you want but its fact. Obviously I'm gonna fight back. Couldn't care if its a girl, dog or gods gift to plastering. You don't know me

And as for everyone saying things about me not being a plasterer, you've no f**k**g idea.. Just cos I'm not doing it at this moment doesn't mean I'm not one. I completed my apprenticeship and got my advanced plastering which is probably which most of you don't even have and I'm a damn good plasterer. When I get back ill resort to showing you my work. Something I'm not quite able to do now
Your a walloper

So Jess said you'll never be a spread Jesus christ i was told that at 16 I didn't turn round and abuse the guy so yes you should be a man and apologise

You've missed one of the most important attributes that everyone on here has...the ability to laugh at oneself and take the pee out of oneself.

People aren't joking, though, ***** Lad.

I told you it was a bad idea to abuse @JessThePlasterer the other day.

I will prove the doubters wrong
I honestly don't care if you rendered the Great Wall of China now, you are a grade A w**k*r.
You started badly, began to make progress and then blew it big style.
To be honest I'm not even sure that you are for real and not just a windup, I mean is it possible to be such a complete prick in real life and not have been taught a lesson by now?

I honestly don't care if you rendered the Great Wall of China now, you are a grade A w**k*r.
You started badly, began to make progress and then blew it big style.
To be honest I'm not even sure that you are for real and not just a windup, I mean is it possible to be such a complete prick in real life and not have been taught a lesson by now?

I called this early on, i even got some s**t for bullying him. I knew all along what he was, now everyone can see it.

WHoever called him a ginger ferret that stinks of piss is a genius by the way

@algeeman done £300 on f**k**g virtual horses pissed up lastnight. Didn’t realise they wasn’t real till 200 down
Fuuck me mate .....I feel your pain.
Been there too many times drunk on roulette.
Won't go near bookies when got drink in me.
Too ashamed of myself the next morning.
Hope your not beating yourself up to bad mate...I know the feeling xx

Fuuck me mate .....I feel your pain.
Been there too many times drunk on roulette.
Won't go near bookies when got drink in me.
Too ashamed of myself the next morning.
Hope your not beating yourself up to bad mate...I know the feeling xx

Brute enit mate. I have a blip every now n then nothing catastrophic but enough to sting in morning x

So Jess said you'll never be a spread Jesus christ i was told that at 16 I didn't turn round and abuse the guy so yes you should be a man and apologise

I was also told this but just went and calmly did it. However I doubt ******* would keep an apprenticeship with his attitude. And as for being unable to post pics.... pffft. Ten years experience and not a single photo to hand? Here’s one of me about 7years ago, it’s that easy. Please excuse my disgusting appearance :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 95D73360-035D-4A45-B51C-CC86B7320F87.jpeg
    95D73360-035D-4A45-B51C-CC86B7320F87.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 349
I was also told this but just went and calmly did it. However I doubt ******* would keep an apprenticeship with his attitude. And as for being unable to post pics.... pffft. Ten years experience and not a single photo to hand? Here’s one of me about 7years ago, it’s that easy. Please excuse my disgusting appearance :rolleyes:
Well seeing as I was plastering 5 years ago the last time, it's irrelevant... I was working hard not taking photos of myself... Jesus christ. But I'll be sure to post when I get back..

I was also told this but just went and calmly did it. However I doubt ******* would keep an apprenticeship with his attitude. And as for being unable to post pics.... pffft. Ten years experience and not a single photo to hand? Here’s one of me about 7years ago, it’s that easy. Please excuse my disgusting appearance :rolleyes:[/QUOTE
Appearance duly noted and excused. :risas2:

Well seeing as I was plastering 5 years ago the last time, it's irrelevant... I was working hard not taking photos of myself... Jesus christ. But I'll be sure to post when I get back..

Plastering words onto your cell walls with your own shite during your dirty protests isn’t what we consider plastering.

You pissy ferret c**t