G5 caddy???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim85

Hiya Iv been offered a G5 caddy without the caddy control module.

It's a big building firm in Norwich that has the lockup which is full to the brim of building materials and other tools that they've come to own over the years and at the back is a G5 main chassis with the mixer,gun,tool kit, everything but the hoses and the caddy. I asked him if the other parts are there and we had a good look but no joy. It's got a pft central sticker on it. Phoned them but they don't know anything about it.

Does anyone know if you can get the control module separately?

Or does anyone know anything about it??

Hi Jim,

As advised on the phone we don't know about the ownership of this machine. If you get a serial number we can trace it.

My worry would be, if no other parts and especially the caddy aren't not there someone must have them. I would make sure the company who has the possession of this machine has the right to sell it first.

Will do. My first response to finding out about it was "well that's nicked" but when I saw what else is in the warehouse it's clear that the company's too big to be selling stolen goods. I asked him where did it come from? He said I don't know I don't really know anything about it it's just in the warehouse and Iv been told to clear it out.

Think I'll just stay out of it don't know how much he expect for it but material hose and air line, then the caddy if I could find one. That all added together will probably cost more then a second hand machine would anyway. And I haven't got a 3 phase gen

You'll get it for peanuts I'm sure if it's just been stood around for ages and no-one knows anything about it.
I'd ask if I could just take it to get it out the way.

Think I'll just stay out of it don't know how much he expect for it but material hose and air line, then the caddy if I could find one. That all added together will probably cost more then a second hand machine would anyway. And I haven't got a 3 phase gen

sounds a bit dodgy to me... I would spend a bit more money and buy one you know the history of... Buying a machine is very much like buying a car :D

If u don't want to buy it i will.

I will give him an offer on it then if he goes for it I will give the serial to Ryan to do a trace n try n find out where it's from if not someone can have it for what I pay for it. How'd that sound?

I will give him an offer on it then if he goes for it I will give the serial to Ryan to do a trace n try n find out where it's from if not someone can have it for what I pay for it. How'd that sound?

What u going to offer for it.

I'd only buy something like that for parts.
If it worked it would be a bonus, then I'd put the lottery on on way home.

It's a shame doesn't look as if it's done much work. Plus if it's chored then it'd make someone's day getting it back. Especially after getting paid out on insurance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.