G4

Status
Not open for further replies.
napper83 said:
i was thinking about a ritmo but as the 110 version wont spray finish im not as tempted now :-\
Thought it does spray finish.Have a word with southern monkey(baldy bloke) or simple's they will know

mine is a quattro utiform phone les lord he will tell you about ritmo think there is a couple of differant models i have his number if you need it pm me think the model you need is the powercoat version not to sure though i may be getting mixed up with something else

Putzknecht s44-2, More or less the same as the monojet a bit smaller and a bit easier to move around
s44.jpg

pft is the putznecht machine 3 phaze and where did you buy it from ive heard there a quality machine but only seen them advertised on a irish website

kevmc said:
pft is the putznecht machine 3 phaze and where did you buy it from ive heard there a quality machine but only seen them advertised on a irish website
Yeah mate its a 3 phase its a doddle to use too, I got it second hand off Sungy ( Dont know if you know him or not)Only 2007 model, Good machine, ive got a load of extras for it like hopper extension ,35mm hoses, D4-2 for Krend

i would love to buy a machine but am just so confused as there is so much banter about different types. I have sprayed k rend before but know nothing about the machine .... :(

k rend is one of the worst products to push through a machine specially the e grade that was until pft sorted out the jetting straw and the new rotar and staters for them . richard if your series about machines give les a ring and he will put you in the right direction its also worth thinking about the type of work you do also because they are mainly used for commercial work .so if you are making a good living doing domestic work i would keep your moneyin your pocket but who am i to tell you which way to go .

yes you can monjetman , and yes the 110v ritmo will spray multi now it was only down to getting the right compresser sorted for it which has now been tried and tested

yes you can mono but there a bit of a pill to get on there about 5 mm longer than the rest on the market and the set up on the quatro is via two pins not the bolts like on pft so av bin using putmeisters am going to give them ones ago on plaster-discount see what there like

i have a g5 and love it, been using monkeys g4 and its nice machine. I alo think you can now spray with the ritmo 110.

Status
Not open for further replies.