G4 probs

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putzmiester

Ok lets c if anyone can help
G4 .... Tried to spray today newish stator pumped water fine went to pump material and while doing test noticed it was going from wet to normal ,wet to normal so so cleaned out and tyres again with the same thing happening ,now when I press the water button it flows fine but as soon as I try to pump material it doesn't seem to want to pump gene hunts,water rapidly gos up and down and it all just jams up the green button comes on but nothing any ideas lads

Going back a few years to the L&D foum but I seem to remember a problem like this. Solenoid perhaps?

check your power cable first just to make sure the connections are all fine and we not dropping any phases

check your power cable first just to make sure the connections are all fine and we not dropping any phases

Yes mate seems to be the prob tried to use our second pump today and still wouldn't run different prob but it ran fine on different genie
Will try first machine on spare genie in the morning fingers crossed it the genie

Hi guys
Bit the bullet and sent it up to les he won't get it until Tuesday
So will let you all know then
Thanks all
Colin

Ok lets c if anyone can help
G4 .... Tried to spray today newish stator pumped water fine went to pump material and while doing test noticed it was going from wet to normal ,wet to normal so so cleaned out and tyres again with the same thing happening ,now when I press the water button it flows fine but as soon as I try to pump material it doesn't seem to want to pump gene hunts,water rapidly gos up and down and it all just jams up the green button comes on but nothing any ideas lads
Use the water but set up mate, sounds to me your getting enough bar of water but when you then start to operate there is not enough pressure coming in from the water supply to cope with the running of your machine

Hsd this same problem on a g4. Site pressure was just over 2.5bar. But as soon as you tried to pump it jumped around and the genny coughed and spluttered. Turned out that some bright spark had decided to use normal garden hose in part of the water feed run so that they could tee off their own hose.
Our g4 has it's own booster pump but even though the pressure was there the volume was being restricted by the garden hose.
Water butt and seperate pump saves a lot of hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.