G** secction..2 lets try again!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet im in, if im goin to do it im gonna do it properly so ill go with clampy and waddleswithscissors then dan dressing me up while beddy does the ball dip

good to see you've got some balls jace and your embracing all that is good on here...............getting some hammertime off the two heavyweights is brave.....................:RpS_thumbsup:

sweet im in, if im goin to do it im gonna do it properly so ill go with clampy and waddleswithscissors then dan dressing me up while beddy does the ball dip
you only need to do one because you have already done the monster
86440228.ywcLPde7.blowjob.gif

Created a monster..........................:RpS_thumbsup:. just proves this place is full of................erm.........................Happy people

His club hasnt really taken off has it......................:RpS_laugh:. Strange how he hasnt posted here either.....................:RpS_confused:.

Have you been hunting round for a G** club like Bubbs......................:RpS_wink:

PLASTERING ENCLYCLOPEDIA
Third Edition
W.D Stagg and B.F. Pegg
FISTING
The use of the fingers of one hand to feed with material as the mould is being run, thus assisting in the building up of members when running a mould in situ. See Running in situ

found this interesting entry in the plastering encyclopedia and wondered if any of you chaps had any experience Fisting :RpS_thumbsup:

I best start educating the young apprentice in the art of Fisting.....................purely for educational progress.......................:RpS_thumbsup:

Anyone fancy going hunting, then crazy golf followed by a good hard bum?............................................Anyone. :RpS_drool:

[video]http://m.youtube.com/results?q=chopper%20toretts%20gay%20man&oq=chopper%20toretts%20gay%20man&gs_l=youtube-reduced.3...1416.12806.0.13116.23.23.0.0.0.0.204.2 210.17j5j1.23.0....0...1ac.1.23.youtube-reduced..13.10.1081.SHX9-nupu_8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.