G** THEAD 2!!!

Members online

zombie

Private Member
So whats the foookin difference between these plastic things and these ss flexi things?

Just a preference or used differently?

The two plumbers that were on the job yesterday, told me their plasterer they use used to be good, one said he now uses some ‘weird modern’ trowels and his work is now crap - lines all over the place and customers complaining. That is plumbers though?

The two plumbers that were on the job yesterday, told me their plasterer they use used to be good, one said he now uses some ‘weird modern’ trowels and his work is now crap - lines all over the place and customers complaining. That is plumbers though?
I know 2 lads who had a court summons over using em. Had to go back re do all house . To be fair work they were turning out on job I was on was criminal as well

I can beleive it. I’ve witnessed it many times. People relying on flexi trowels way too much. Turns out crap when it’s dry.

doesn’t make sense . If he was decent he’d just switch back to main trowel if having issues unless the lines magically appear when it’s dried out?

960A992E-5A94-437D-A3B6-73E44AB07847.jpeg

I’m working in a £4mill house - full reno top to bottom. Wallpaper on all walls/ceilings - that’s one off the walls with the paper off - plastered about 15 yrs ago - lines and blemishes to the eye but perfect finish for paint (no cats eyes/tiger stripes). No plazi/flexi back then but still water/trowel marks - a little over polished but good generally. New owner just wants everything paperless and plumb & square.

View attachment 42266
I’m working in a £4mill house - full reno top to bottom. Wallpaper on all walls/ceilings - that’s one off the walls with the paper off - plastered about 15 yrs ago - lines and blemishes to the eye but perfect finish for paint (no cats eyes/tiger stripes). No plazi/flexi back then but still water/trowel marks - a little over polished but good generally. New owner just wants everything paperless and plumb & square.
Looks rough as f**k

View attachment 42266
If it's being papered I thought that the only excuse / reason for polishing , paper can be positioned easier