G** P.L.A.Z.I.F.L.E.X!!!

B1C42422-9B77-4672-B665-DB59BDC4849E.jpeg

The only plastic trowels I have ever hated was the sanz one that @Plasterers1StopShop did and then their clear plastic nela one.... every other one has had good things.

The original foam backed plastic trowel was ace but the quality went as the years wore on and then the blades became very very susceptible to damage.

The nela max is a stiffer blade but still does what the really flexible blades do.

The only plastic trowels I have ever hated was the sanz one that @Plasterers1StopShop did and then their clear plastic nela one.... every other one has had good things.

The original foam backed plastic trowel was ace but the quality went as the years wore on and then the blades became very very susceptible to damage.

The nela max is a stiffer blade but still does what the really flexible blades do.
There goes your Christmas bonus

I agree on the clear ones mate, in my opinion, they aren't great, but guys do love them. The Sanz ones, horrible handle, feel awful but to this day, are still our best selling plastic trowel with the best reviews.

@zombie oh dear, oh dear, oh deary me.
What a poof you've become.
I feel let down.

Do you know what andy I didn't bring it out the van today proper bottled it knowing lads would slaughter me for slagging em off for years lol.

I need a of a practice room with none of lads about so when I cant use it I can pretend I'd still never bought and carrying on slateing!

Phhhh plazis Piss & wind!!!!

Do you know what andy I didn't bring it out the van today proper bottled it knowing lads would slaughter me for slagging em off for years lol.

I need a of a practice room with none of lads about so when I cant use it I can pretend I'd still never bought and carrying on slateing!

lay in with it. Messes with ya mind.

I had one years ago especially for use with the BG Spray Finish, they were the only trowels that didn't tear it to f**k in the latter stages.
I did use it on multi, and it worked well at times, but I got totally fed up trying to keep the blade in decent condition. Wet and dry in constant use. You only have to show a bead or screw head to a plastic and it's nicked.