Fuuck all that shiit....

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
High school reunion..
Screenshot_20180922-214252.png

I have a wedding this weekend and it will be like a high school reunion... It is going to be quite amusing....

Love it when people want to talk to you when they see you... mate you never spoke to me at school so why the f**k do you think I want to give you time now

Like fb friends requests . Why we never spoke at school. Then they have 1000 friends yet were school loner. I do get excited when i get a friends request at thought of not accepting it and pissing someone off.
My reunion was 2 or 3 years back. I didnt go . Didnt want to be around people boasting they super great or people trying to turn clock back as their lifes f**k**g shite.

Heres a pic of my class . I can honestly say this is the point when i decided being a s**t was more fun then learning. See if you can guess from that clue which was me. The lass in the yellow cardy was my first ever bird as well lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180924-063907_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180924-063907_Samsung Internet.jpg
    721.7 KB · Views: 205
Heres a pic of my class . I can honestly say this is the point when i decided being a s**t was more fun then learning. See if you can guess from that clue which was me. The lass in the yellow cardy was my first ever bird as well lol
Middle row, third from the right... right?

You're the teacher and a paedophile, got caught then learnt to plaster is prison?

Can remember when we fronted as a med research lab . It was sir jimmy.s idea. .
Thats it now everyones lines different n dont want to upset anyone
You carry on sir I don’t have a line at the end of the day it’s only words if you did anything or thought about doing anything bad then that’s a different story in my opinion

Like fb friends requests . Why we never spoke at school. Then they have 1000 friends yet were school loner. I do get excited when i get a friends request at thought of not accepting it and pissing someone off.
My reunion was 2 or 3 years back. I didnt go . Didnt want to be around people boasting they super great or people trying to turn clock back as their lifes f**k**g shite.

Most of the people in my school year have achieved f**k all and have done nothing with their lives....

Teachers in the 1970's would be happy with a class of Andy g's.
Most of them loved the belt, sadistic c**ts.