Fury vs Wilder

Fury may be able to keep himself out of trouble as he can move well and is a spoiler. However, Wilder's only got to catch him once with a decent shot and it's all over.

It could so easily go either way I won't even bother with a bet, even the bookies have them at 4/6 (Wilder) and 5/4.

Fury all day long.

Won't be a thriller.
Boring, tie him up, frustrate him. Points victory.

Wilder is a bully type, until he comes up against fury, all that mouth and acting will go out of the window. You'll see him turn into a sheep on the night.

I'm off to buy some money.:coffe:

Fury all day long.

Won't be a thriller.

Wilder is a bully type, until he comes up against fury, all that mouth and acting will go out of the window. You'll see him turn into a sheep on the night.

Not worth a bet unless you pick a specific round.Fury can do it on points but you’d get good odds on Wilder round 6-7. By that time Fury will start to slow down .

Not worth a bet unless you pick a specific round.Fury can do it on points but you’d get good odds on Wilder round 6-7. By that time Fury will start to slow down .

Interesting. You think he will slow down that soon? I think wilder might hold back till around then

Furys the better boxer by far imo, lacks proper knock out power though. His movement will frustrate wilder. But wilder can never be counted out, probably the hardest hitter in boxing atm, proper devestating one punch knock out power. Fury could have down with another couple of tune up fights

Furys the better boxer by far imo, lacks proper knock out power though. His movement will frustrate wilder. But wilder can never be counted out, probably the hardest hitter in boxing atm, proper devestating one punch knock out power. Fury could have down with another couple of tune up fights
No-one really knows what Fury has left, or what his lifestyle has done to his body. You’re right though, he should have fought his way back into shape.

No-one really knows what Fury has left, or what his lifestyle has done to his body. You’re right though, he should have fought his way back into shape.
He's still young enough yet though the yoyo (really unhealthy) diets, and drink and drug binges def take toll on body. Def should have had a good tune up

True, but in the ring, hasn't boxed that many rounds for his age.

I think he's too shrewd to step in the ring against him unfit. He'll be ready alright, if he wasn't, he'd make a reason to delay the fight.

I don't think he gets credit for being smart. (Look how he dodged the klitschko rematch.) Went awol and ended up blaming gear.

I think his character and personality throws people.

I also think he is already inside Wilders head.

I fancy fury for this. He's changed phenomonly and got his act together. I'm hoping for a very fast and aggressive new man. Won't be getting though as the odds are poor for a straight result

Proper buzzing about this fight the anticipation is unreal, glad it’s December 1st too it’s like something exciting to look forward to atm with crappy Christmas looming
Smash him in Tyson

Proper buzzing about this fight the anticipation is unreal, glad it’s December 1st too it’s like something exciting to look forward to atm with crappy Christmas looming
Smash him in Tyson
Either Fury stands him on his head and wins big on points or Wilder catches up with him When he tires. Best bet is 20-1 on Wilder round 9.

Fury all day long.

Won't be a thriller.

HE
Nice odds
we are going to see the best of tyson fury in this fight but he is facing the fastest and hardest puncher in the heavyweight division 40 fights 40 wins with 39 knock outs ??
People say he has only fought bums ect but his record speaks for its self bum or no bum the man has a 98% knockout record let’s hope fury can pull off another shock Fury licked the kilt but wilder is a different animal

To be honest mate fury looks like he is in the best shape of his career to date.i think we could talk about more come back fights all day long but tyson fury is a rare breed of boxer and Will fight the best fighters on short notice unlike Joshua win or lose tyson fury has a big heart and a big set of balls going to America to fight the most dangerous boxer in the world.
This will be a hard fought fight and fury will gain more fans just for taking the fight but wilder is too quick and hits like a sledge hammer

To be honest mate fury looks like he is in the best shape of his career to date.i think we could talk about more come back fights all day long but tyson fury is a rare breed of boxer and Will fight the best fighters on short notice unlike Joshua win or lose tyson fury has a big heart and a big set of balls going to America to fight the most dangerous boxer in the world.
This will be a hard fought fight and fury will gain more fans just for taking the fight but wilder is too quick and hits like a sledge hammer

I'm gonna say yep he's only fought nobody's - and nobody has realised what a jump up in fighter HE is taking on.....

Fury is waayyy better than anything Wilder has stood up against. Wilder just tees dildos up from distance and takes a run up at them.

Can't even remotely see that happening.

He reminds me of a hyped up Henry Akinwande, and look what happened to him when he took on a 'boxer'.

If you Google 'what the experts say fury wilder' 90% are going wilder, writers, columnists, judges, trainers etc.

Fury now evens from 2/1 last month.

I'm gonna say yep he's only fought nobody's - and nobody has realised what a jump up in fighter HE is taking on.....

Fury is waayyy better than anything Wilder has stood up against. Wilder just tees dildos up from distance and takes a run up at them.

Can't even remotely see that happening.

He reminds me of a hyped up Henry Akinwande, and look what happened to him when he took on a 'boxer'.

If you Google 'what the experts say fury wilder' 90% are going wilder, writers, columnists, judges, trainers etc.

Fury now evens from 2/1 last month.
Yeah Fury has far more natural talent and ability than Wilder. Can he keep out of trouble for 12 rounds though ? If he ties him up when in danger and his stamina holds up I can see him skating it. I just think he’ll have slowed up and been stopped by round 9.Got a score on that at 20-1. Would love to be proved wrong though.

I looked at having bet on this after having a big win last week..

received_1180978475396686.jpeg

Im looking to go large and put my winnings on a good bet,. Good odds are hard to find...

..apart from our latest charity prize raffle.. awesome prizes..great chance of winning.. noble cause ..

https://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/check-out-these-prizes.73937/

So everyone was right then? Fury out boxed him, Wilder put Fury down, Fury won, Wilder won, they both lost. :ROFLMAO:

Anyone would think that professional boxing isn't exactly legitimate.

I fancy paying to watch this rematch tomorrow,(Sunday morning) not an expert on boxing but have a feeling this might be good. Can’t be doing with streaming it.

Fury is an awkward as f*** boring watch gobshite gyippo but stands a very high chance with these awkward gangly arms but if the black man lands a couple on his chin he's f*****.