funny things you do to the labourer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do remember a ganger who always came in the boozer giving it billy big bollox with his pigeon chest peeling guys wages out in front of all off his wad, giving them hard time n belittling them. Loud as fuk , then thought it be funny to stick beer towel on my mates head while he was sleeping and light a corner of it. What he didnt know was guys dad was fighter and so was his son fair boxer. And instead of when given the chance to apologise reeled off some bollox of what he was gonna do to him. Very fast limb movement loud crack and one lump of s**t left the floor backwards up the bar needless to say was end of his face in there and never heard much of him after.twerp meets justice. Always respected all those who shown me same.:sisi::birras:

I do remember a ganger who always came in the boozer giving it billy big bollox with his pigeon chest peeling guys wages out in front of all off his wad, giving them hard time n belittling them. Loud as fuk , then thought it be funny to stick beer towel on my mates head while he was sleeping and light a corner of it. What he didnt know was guys dad was fighter and so was his son fair boxer. And instead of when given the chance to apologise reeled off some bollox of what he was gonna do to him. Very fast limb movement loud crack and one lump of s**t left the floor backwards up the bar needless to say was end of his face in there and never heard much of him after.twerp meets justice. Always respected all those who shown me same.:sisi::birras:
Where do you guys get all emojos from or whatever there called!? Mine are s**t got a smiley face that's about it

There's also a difference in bullying and having abit of banter with ur lads

i,m sure if it was your son or close family member you would do the same ,so many think its funny

If they`re lads that i already know and that can take a joke and are defo going to get me back in good humor and love the banter then me and they are fair game ! Any new lads i don`t know to well just get a bit of mild banter till they know the score, so no nastiness or bullying s**t goes on coz that would be bang out of order on any job !
The banter and radio make the week go by better ?

I've got quite a few like but none like 2 emojos having a beer etc lol
They all there:sisi:
image.png
image.png

I know this isnt an apprentice story but is still laugh about it now. We had these two plumbers on site that were always goin to sleep in there van they were proper lazy. So id had enough one day and made an oxyacetylene bomb lit it and threw it into the footwell of the van te bang was incredible they were both nearly crying hahaha told them to get there stuff a fcuk off

Status
Not open for further replies.