Funny thing happened last week.

Olican

Private Member
Hello all, I hope your all well. Had a little break from TPF but think I'm emotionally and alcholicaly stable enough to engage again.

Soooo anyhoo; I had a random phone call last week from AndyG last week . Had a nice chat with him, he told me about the times he worked with a younger @Rigsby . Like I said ; I've not been on a while so don't know how Andy's been fairing on here.

Have I missed much ? x

Hello all, I hope your all well. Had a little break from TPF but think I'm emotionally and alcholicaly stable enough to engage again.

Soooo anyhoo; I had a random phone call last week from AndyG last week . Had a nice chat with him, he told me about the times he worked with a younger @Rigsby . Like I said ; I've not been on a while so don't know how Andy's been fairing on here.

Have I missed much ? x
its you olican,...you are andyg,.....

Have I missed much ? x

Nothing much to tell. He came as a almost skilled plasterer and I taught him the rest. I stopped Plastering in 89 and went full time rendering. He was a damn good renderer with sand and cement and was very reliable. Had a Ford Capri!

Well dressed on nights out. Could have done with him in recent years.

I think he left to go and live with a lass out of Sheffield. I hope he is doing well.

Wow, thought he was a wind up and maybe on here he was. Nice to know he's sound in real life. Just funny that rigsby never twigged as the G man was all over him about learning modern renders and such like.

Nothing much to tell. He came as a almost skilled plasterer and I taught him the rest. I stopped Plastering in 89 and went full time rendering. He was a damn good renderer with sand and cement and was very reliable. Had a Ford Capri!

I think he left to go and live with a lass out of Sheffield. I hope he is doing well.

He spoke very highly of you, expressed a genuine admiration and respect. He told me that he used to work with you on dashing jobs and you were one of the first to use different types of stone to dash with.

Last time he was he on he was living Mansfield so I remember

Tbf most of us come across as a bit weird
Even people’s name , not singling anyone out but take lurpak and zombie for example wtf kinda names are they

Didn’t you think to mention any of this when everyone was calling him out for being a fake and the vote was going on to kick him off of here???
69E55B2D-5AB9-483A-A128-9963FB8C224D.gif

Have I missed much ? x
How did he get your number??