Fuming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Mart

Hacked off a house today ready for damp course injection.. Used a fella i have used before. Just took a call from the guy whose house it was. The damp proofer only tried to muscle in and badger him into giving him the re-plastering job saying he would do it for £100 cheaper than me!!!

Im really f**k**g tamping :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lucky the guy told him to do one as its unproffesional in his opinion and he's happy with me..... Try to do right by some people eh!!!

It happened to an old boss of mine. The customer asked me to come back and finish off a kitchen! Said the boss doesn't have to know.....well he does coz theres a way of treating people and doing things. Your lower than a maggot if you do that sh*t in my opinion.
We never went back and that was that.
Hope you've told him where to go Mart?

cheeky fecker well at least the guy was alright about it. ha ha dampproofer shot himself in the foot LOSER ;D ;D ;D no more work from big mart hey ;)

whats a 100 quid in the scheme of things anyway?

Room for 200 and someone says they'll knock a hundred off, could understand a customers taking that price but a biggish job? 100 quid is neither here nor there.

RainbowThistlePlastering said:
whats a 100 quid in the scheme of things anyway?

Room for 200 and someone says they'll knock a hundred off, could understand a customers taking that price but a biggish job? 100 quid is neither here nor there.
I'd of done it for £99.99 ;D

Thing is id already hacked of a meter around the house... All f**k**g black morter as well!! All the hard work is done as well he knows the cheeky t**t!!

I know times are tough but to do that after id used him a half dozen times or so is a big piss take in my opinion!!!

Tried to ring him but no answer, just as well, didnt leave a message, glad i didnt know, as this is one i want to sort out face to face. So i'll not say anything and call him out again next week to look at a little jobby in the smackdown hotel!!!

You think thats bad?...............well listen to this -

I do work for a bloke who fits windows and conservatories, and I just happened to be doing a job for him the day this happened.

He phoned me in the morning and said get started I'll be there later to do some finishing off of trims and silicone etc on the outside.

At about dinner time he turned up seething and one of his lads was like hes in a proper mood.

So I asked why?

Someone he knew had taken one of his leaflets that he has delivered, blanked out the phone number and replaced it with his own, then photocopied it and posted loads in the same area.

Oh when I say someone he knew...........it was one of his employees.............and not only that, he was his son in law!!!!

I asked a certain person on this forum to scratch coat a downstairs extension. Customer was suppling all mats, so it was day rate fpr the scratch, day rate for the top coat.He only approached the customer saying he would do it for £20 a day less.Customer went with him, scratch coat went on,then the snow hit, so still not finnished.He has not been paid for the scrtatch, whitch i would of paid him at the end of the day.So he has well shited out.That was a so called mate too.

kebab king said:
I asked a certain person on this forum to scratch coat a downstairs extension. Customer was suppling all mats, so it was day rate fpr the scratch, day rate for the top coat.He only approached the customer saying he would do it for £20 a day less.Customer went with him, scratch coat went on,then the snow hit, so still not finnished.He has not been paid for the scrtatch, whitch i would of paid him at the end of the day.So he has well (german word)ed out.That was a so called mate too.

you have to name and shame kebab !!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not naming, the guilty party knows who he is,he csn stew a little longer.Give a guy on aaverage 3 days work a week, not anymore though.

sorry mate but i needed the money! ;D ;D this forums getting more and more like jeremy kyle every day, you have to name him KK so's he gets his ass banned and make him feel like the lowlife he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.