Fully qualifed plasterer in Leicester

Members online

Hi, my name is Edward - I'm 22 and live in the Leicester area. I'm fully qualified (NVQ Level 2), have experience on site work (6months doing commercial properties as a spread.) and also doing domestic jobs also. I have my own little van, my own kit and have public liability insurance also. All though I live in the Leicester area, I'm not bothered about traveling or staying in digs either.

If anyone has any decent worth of works going then please don't be afraid to contact me.

07736 840 380

Hi, my name is Edward - I'm 22 and live in the Leicester area. I'm fully qualified (NVQ Level 2), have experience on site work (6months doing commercial properties as a spread.) and also doing domestic jobs also. I have my own little van, my own kit and have public liability insurance also. All though I live in the Leicester area, I'm not bothered about traveling or staying in digs either.

If anyone has any decent worth of works going then please don't be afraid to contact me.

07736 840 380
I keep your number and my cousin looking ,he lives Groby.

Cheers guys, I'm still young and learning so I'm not like the other youngsters expecting to be on £120 a day, I take what I can get and be glad I'm on the trowel and gaining experience in every other situation as no job is the same and you always come along something new! :)

07736 840 380
Give wd drywall a ring job in Leicester columns and bulk heads should suit you £120 to £130 a day ok pal

07736 840 380

I will be in contact with you in the near future. I'm also from Leicester and will be looking a handing over alot of plastering work. Ill give you a ring within the next week ok.

One year on

Zombie your not wrong mate.

I've work booked in until August 2017 with no sign of it slowing down. Can't find anyone to come work for us in order to take more work on.

Nice position to be in but frustrating telling people in January we can't fit them in until August
Good on you fella. Well done.
Never forget where you came from. Share it when and where you can.
All the best. Dropsalot.