Fully Funded NVQ Level 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something dodgy ?

Definitely. That Geason geezer just said warmest regards to Rich Brown.....if that's not grooming I don't know what's is. It's like @Olican asking everyone for a good intro......... Grooming at its finest

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely. That Geason geezer just said warmest regards to Rich Brown.....if that's not grooming I don't know what's is. It's like @Olican asking everyone for a good intro......... Grooming at its finest

I learned from the best my old chocolate donut hole puncher! :RpS_wub:

Hello Geason. This is interesting. I am self taught and have been thinking lately about doing NVQs reflectively. Do I have to be on sites for you to assess me or will you do this for domestic plasterers. I have no doubt I would pass each section after looking into it. I bought the latest plastering book an Amazon for £28 to look into it and I am confident that I would pass. Or should I just carry on without them as I don't want to go on site it sounds boring

@Geason We have 4 guys that need NVQ in plastering. All experienced

I get the feeling now is the right time to get a skilled card. Don't like my green one

No problem mate

i will be in touch on Monday.

had a few e-mails today and will reply to them all in Monday.

cheers

Lol have to stay professional :RpS_biggrin:

So it is just about the money then. The most objectionable thing I find about this whole NVQ assessing b*ll***s, is that they send some c**t out that has probably never lifted a trowel in his life, to tell you that you can do your job that you have been doing for umpteen years, and relieve you of hundreds of pounds for the privilege. No thanks.

Hi Tony

like I said before we have funding from 7-8 colleges on England so we offer a fully funded NVQ. With the change in CSCS cards just now it's a great deal we are offering just now to be honest.

if you require more information or that then just give me a shout.

Hi Tony

like I said before we have funding from 7-8 colleges on England so we offer a fully funded NVQ. With the change in CSCS cards just now it's a great deal we are offering just now to be honest.

if you require more information or that then just give me a shout.
hi,, is there likely to be any funding for the ewpa nvq in the near future,, cheers

Fully funded for people that left school at 16 and didn't go on to further education. If the govt paid for further education for you, then you won't get funding for this. That was the case when I looked into it.

Fully funded for people that left school at 16 and didn't go on to further education. If the govt paid for further education for you, then you won't get funding for this. That was the case when I looked into it.

Hi Tony

the NVQ us fully funded, guys on the forum who are doing it just now or who has already achieved it through us can vouch for this.

Depression

Sent from my iPhone using The Plasterers Forum

All nvq courses are a joke. My wife could get an Nvq in plastering in a day probably and she can't even spell plastering.

I have lost all confidence in the scheme.

No but she can suck up a £20 note with her fanny and fold it into a swan

@Geason We have 4 guys that need NVQ in plastering. All experienced

I get the feeling now is the right time to get a skilled card. Don't like my green one

Hi Mate

Sent you a pm yesterday, did you recieve it okay?

Cheers

Just like to thank TPF are putting me in touch with geason and then I'd like to thank @Geason for passing me on my level 2 saved me a lot of time and money so thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes fully funded I agree. It is free and can be completed in 2 days. We deliver the same across N.Ireland

Hi Mate

Sent you a pm yesterday, did you recieve it okay?

Cheers

Hiya, not receievd a p m from you but if you want to send me a pm with your number and email i will let you know how we get the process started to sign your 4 guys up

Status
Not open for further replies.