Full-time position available in Sheffield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newspread

Hi

I am looking for labourers/starters for full-time long term work in Sheffield. Need switched on folk who want to be part of a good team who work hard but have a good time doing so! Positive and professional attitudes and a desire to progress are a must!

Thanks

Hi

I am looking for labourers/starters for full-time long term work in Sheffield. Need switched on folk who want to be part of a good team who work hard but have a good time doing so! Positive and professional attitudes and a desire to progress are a must!

Thanks

Sounds good mate hope you find someone. You from Sheffield?

If you find someone like this let me know because I have been looking for a long time, best of luck

Where abouts mate? Do you want some experience or from fresh lads wanting to learn? I can ask around tomorrow for you that's all cheers.

Open to both really, anybody who wants to raise the profile of tradesmen through good attitude and hard graft!

Ok mate where in Sheffield ? And I'll let you know if anyone wants to get into the game :)

Thanks, Damp yes Timber not so much, all staff doing the CSSW and CSRT surveyors quals with the PCA to get the skills.
My family had a damp company of which i was involved with on and off back in the day ,always liked the basement work ,apart from digging the pump in :RpS_scared:

I would be interested in this.13 years experience though not a new starter if thats any good. Give me a call 07736034926

Status
Not open for further replies.