Full Time Plasterer needed in Romford/Essex

Members online

Afternoon Gents,

We are a family run renovation company with a good team, thankfully business has been hectic and we need a full time plasterer to join our team. We've currently got 4 plasterers and 3 apprentices.

Our work varies from 1 day to 4 week jobs, and we would welcome an immediate start.

Day rate to be discussed, payment method can also be discussed; Cash, CIS, Invoice etc.

Send PM or email your cv: info@OmegaRenovation.co.uk

Requirements
Minimum plastering experience: 4 Years
Driving Licence: Highly desirable
Fluent in English

Afternoon Gents,

We are a family run renovation company with a good team, thankfully business has been hectic and we need a full time plasterer to join our team. We've currently got 4 plasterers and 3 apprentices.

Our work varies from 1 day to 4 week jobs, and we would welcome an immediate start.

Day rate to be discussed, payment method can also be discussed; Cash, CIS, Invoice etc.

Requirements
Fluent in English
Fluent in English......that's me out

Afternoon Gents,

Requirements
Fluent in English
I’ve sent this to my half brother down that way
So if some cheeky lad named Marc gets in touch will you give him a shot?