fuel going up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up mate I'm back on credit cards you can't even get by anymore regardless of a few good jobs

fuel could rocket in price over the next few months, if theres a prolonged spell of trouble. a barrel of oil reached 115 dolars a barrel today,Libyas fairly small beer as only about 2% of oil comes to uk from there,its just if other countrys go the same way.but its chinas and Brazils usage increasing with there economy booming aswell
I was listening to the today programme and an ecconomist saying it could be late 140's by the end of the year,which means unless they alter the tax on fuel in the budget it could realisticly be over £1.50, £1.60 a gallon of diesel by christmas.worrying to say the least.

fuel could rocket in price over the next few months, if theres a prolonged spell of trouble. a barrel of oil reached 115 dolars a barrel today,Libyas fairly small beer as only about 2% of oil comes to uk from there,its just if other countrys go the same way.but its chinas and Brazils usage increasing with there economy booming aswell
I was listening to the today programme and an ecconomist saying it could be late 140's by the end of the year,which means unless they alter the tax on fuel in the budget it could realisticly be over £1.50, £1.60 a gallon of diesel by christmas.worrying to say the least.

wish it was 1.60 gallon !!!!

e&m jenkins plasterers & builders,plastering,gloucestershire

lol I have to say it is a complete joke.... Taxed to the hill in something that is a necessity in the UK...

Public transport is an absolute joke.... what bothers me though is that the gov are handing out free road tax left right and center but then increasing the fuel duty... I rather pay £200 a year in road tax and have cheaper fuel than the other way round....

The western governments can 'ask' OPEC countries to increase oil supply and therefore lower the price............they aint asking:RpS_cursing:

Well am going to buy a del boy van. Years ago a lot of plasterers use to have them I use to hate getting a lift in one of them been 16 and been seen in a 3 wheeler.

lol I dont even have a car any more... (well just the buggy) Jane has a smart car which I use as and when, but even that the fuel is still not cheap... we are getting about 50 to the gallon but still I not too keen on being seen in it.

In Australia even right in the centre where fuel was "expensive" it was still only about £0.80 a litre.... We did 40K in it and we did not worry about the cost of fuel but now just going to my olds I start thinking about the cost of fuel....lol

I only have to read this title and my blood starts to boil. I use loadsa fuel travelling about looking at jobs but with work rates going the other way there is less and less in the pocket every month its about time we all said feck off and start charging decent rates or dont do the work beacause it aint just fuel lads the cost of living is rocketing up too and the feckin tory government we have now wont give a flying about the people on the poverty line, inflation will be around 5% and interest rates are set to go up soon as the bank of england votes are swaying toward a rise next time round so your mortgage will go up.

I hated gordon brown but I am sorry we ended up with these bastardos, they need to freeze fuel tax but they will be rubbing their hands

Status
Not open for further replies.