Free tools

Like you said in other thread when plastrers use to be plastrers it f**k**s like you that give the trade a bad name theas days

Mate, you honestly need to learn how to spell, puncuatate and articulate properly, it just makes your points,which are too be fair are pretty accurate, most of the time , look insignificant ! No offence intended .,

Mate, you honestly need to learn how to spell, puncuatate and articulate properly, it just makes your points,which are too be fair pretty accurate, most of the time , look insignificant . No offence meant.
Il learn to spell when I chose
Mate, you honestly need to learn how to spell, puncuatate and articulate properly, it just makes your points,which are too be fair pretty accurate, most of the time , look insignificant . No offence meant.
Il learn to spell when il come back on this planet and choose English as my first language. As for the time being il keep it as a second language but thanks for your guidance

when ever i need new blades ,tape ,pad saw or any other small tools i go to b and q and get them but put them under a couple of bags of sand or finish, if they can't be bothered to look what you have got their problem. that's what you get when you pay your workforce the min wage they don't give a f##k either.
Spot on !

Mate if they a big queue and one severing at counter that when I do it
I dont dig thieving as a rule, but ffs its too easy in B&Q , if you buy plaster ! It also gives ( yes ! " yourself" "again") a bit of a laugh. All those that dissaprove are bottle merchants or square mutherfuckers , in my humble opinion . Cheers x

Il learn to spell when I chose
Il learn to spell when il come back on this planet and choose English as my first language. As for the time being il keep it as a second language but thanks for your guidance
You are very welcome , thanks for your responce.

Like you said in other thread when plastrers use to be plastrers it f**k**s like you that give the trade a bad name theas days
Our trade has a good name, even though most out there are f**k**g useless c**ts ! Its the roofers that are dodgy bastards and they well deserve thier reputation. INMHO

when ever i need new blades ,tape ,pad saw or any other small tools i go to b and q and get them but put them under a couple of bags of sand or finish, if they can't be bothered to look what you have got their problem. that's what you get when you pay your workforce the min wage they don't give a f##k either.
Thats the spirit !!!

Why you at builders merchants all gear on site
Dont work on sites mate, have been in merchants in the early afternoon ( a few times ) and could not find any f**k*r about, just filled up with board and gear,had another look ( just for honesty ) Na, "Maria Celeste" ! And off I go :ROFLMAO:

I have a pal that drinks in my local, works in B&Q. Met him in the entrance to Trade Point, Let me open this till for you he says, I follow, 40 quids worth of gear, he scanned the least extensive item, only, and goes , that will be £3.40. Quality !!! got him a few pints that weekend :ROFLMAO:

Was gonna say if you get any beer to sell pm me! Didn't say I don't mind receiving stolen goods :ROFLMAO:
As if ! I trust tapit over you now! ;) On another note my grandfather and his brother were a bootlegeggers in Boston from 1928 -1930 during prohibition, Mental times, lucky f**k**s ! They were platers (in the shipyards)
by trade. A totally different world my friend x

Last edited:
Facebook market place for tools . .

Who remembers the time when you could slip lads in yard at merchants a few quid for a bit of extra gear