Free tools

Gavine The First

Does anyone keep making as me, the same mistake as me (every time ) Of going to B&Q and buying small tools, mt taping knifes, stanleys, tape measures etc. Then compleatly forgetting about them and dumping a s**t load of board finish on them. Its not until you unload that you realise the errors of your ways . "Damn it ! i'v done it again !" Not to worry eh, Im sure i'll remember one of these days !

Does anyone keep making as me, the same mistake as me (every time ) Of going to B&Q and buying small tools, mt taping knifes, stanleys, tape measures etc. Then compleatly forgetting about them and dumping a s**t load of board finish on them. Its not until you unload that you realise the errors of your ways . "Damn it ! i'v done it again !" Not to worry eh, Im sure i'll remember one of these days !

Don’t go to B&Q :chica:

Don't no mate company I sub to get gear and labs get it in happy days

No I get all that s**t from Toolstation or Screwfix sundries stuff!

when ever i need new blades ,tape ,pad saw or any other small tools i go to b and q and get them but put them under a couple of bags of sand or finish, if they can't be bothered to look what you have got their problem. that's what you get when you pay your workforce the min wage they don't give a f##k either.

when ever i need new blades ,tape ,pad saw or any other small tools i go to b and q and get them but put them under a couple of bags of sand or finish, if they can't be bothered to look what you have got their problem. that's what you get when you pay your workforce the min wage they don't give a f##k either.
I just like it, I don't have workforce though, unlike you, Darth. Deff not into the min wage thing! Too working class for that one my friend !

Could you imagine getting caught shoplifting as a adult do you do this on your weekly shop aswell? f**k**g can't tolerate thief's of any kind! That someone else's stuff however big or small there business is! Joke:endesacuerdo:

Could you imagine getting caught shoplifting as a adult do you do this on your weekly shop aswell? f**k**g can't tolerate thief's of any kind! That someone else's stuff however big or small there business is! Joke:endesacuerdo:
Ok, Mister Clean c**t . Best get as early night, you have church in the morning, remember !