Free Ice Scraper

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishGypsum

Hi all,

On behalf of all of the British Gypsum team we wanted to wish you a merry Christmas, and in the spirit of the festive period we're offering forum members a free British Gypsum ice scraper. Hopefully it will be useful in the coming weeks!

Just head to the website and let us know where to post it to: Free Ice Scraper

Also, don't forget to enter the Thistle UniFinish competition on Twitter - just take a selfie with your work, tweet us, and you could win one of TEN trips to Dublin: http://www.plasterersforum.com/gene...fie-competition.html?highlight=british+gypsum

"Ho Ho Ho!"

British Gypsum

Last edited:
Hi @carlos, try clearing your cache it may be old page that has saved on your system.

Here are some instructions on how to do this: https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic

If you have any more issues please send us a screen grab and we'll ask the website team to have a look :)

Last edited by a moderator:
30 years buying BG, prob £250,000 and I'm getting a screen scraper :RpS_laugh:

lets hope we get the weather they're expecting or I'll feel a tad let down

Last edited:
To save all the screen scraping mullarkey you can always sprinkle some unifinish on your screen the night before, and chances are it'll be on the floor in the morning

has this ice scraper been trialled more rigorously than your 2 attempt's at Unifinish................:-(

Thanks for the offer but could you donate my ice scraper to a homeless person cos i like to do my bit for charity at this time of year, cheers :RpS_thumbup: dont worry about me i got an old bit of slate to scrape screen with.

Hi BG, don't suppose you could stick a few complimentary angle beads in with me scraper by any chance ? I trust you will wrap my gifts properly :RpS_laugh:

BG... seriously... an ice scraper ..is taking the piss....lol.... there must be some desperate fukers about to apply for one of them hey...wtf...

Not quite the expected response I'm guessing :RpS_lol: the thought was there I guess. A novelty pointing trowel or limited edition bucket trowel might have been more enticing

Status
Not open for further replies.