free flo

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i swear i am serious they sell it in gibbs and dandy made by cementone it does work its the diffrence doin a big hit on your own and sweating or takin ur time and not, or if your own price doin more on the hits and it still staying soft when u start flattenin in its not a wind up honest when u add it put it in the water and swill it aruond whith ur hand never drill it then add the skim and mix it lite dont over mix try it its a retardent :)

been using it for while never had any combacs its easier to finsh as well it shouldent break it down if it doesnt harm the cement then it shouldent harm the skim ? ???

Dosen't feb do the same thing aswell, remember not cleaning the water butt out on site once, which still had feb in it, stuff wouldn't go off as quick.

georgemealy75 said:
just wanted to know if any else used it its slows the finish down so u can av a smoke in between hits :D

dose any cement retarder work george? and are you sure this dosent f u c k things up?

i ve only used free flo by cemetone ! i havnt had any problems. in the begining atfter the first couple of times i started puttin loads in it but the seemed to make it go off faster 2cap full then swirl it round with ur hand then mix it light trust me it works and after it stiffens up a bit in the bucket add water and it will come bac as 4 other retardents dont know ??? i get it from gibbs and dandy

Do they still make HSB? i thought they stopped making it and tough coat took over from it, plus i just looked on BG site and there is no mention of it on there?

straight up grand wizard it works
the first couple of times i didnt get it right i just put loads inn 2 capfulls swill it around with ur hand till the waters white add skim and whisk it light not to lite ;D u will notice the diffrence gerry doherty nah iworked with danny doherty from luton for a couple of years s**t hot floor sreeeder big old scottish guy owned a pub

Status
Not open for further replies.