FREE FLIGHTS & ACCOMMODATION + £23.50 per hour tax free - OVERSEAS - IMMEDIATE START

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not trying to be rude but this must be a wind up? It would be interesting for double the rate but people can earn that rendering here?

On 23 October 2014, a girl in Kayes (western Mali) who had recently travelled from Guinea, tested positive and subsequently died from Ebola virus disease. On 11 November a nurse based at the Clinique Pasteur hospital in Bamako died from Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) becoming the second confirmed case of EVD in Mali. The nurse had been treating a man who had travelled to Mali from Guinea, and who himself died in Bamako on 27 October. The deceased patient is also being regarded as a suspected case of EVD.Cholera, malaria and other tropical diseases are common to Mali. Outbreaks of meningitis also occur, usually from the end of February to mid-April. An outbreak of cholera was reported in late May 2013 near the Nigerien border with Gao province.............................................Just the health issues..... Still up for it?

sounds like a good opening for a muslim plasterer. @zombie I think is from Bradfordistan

@irish spread!!!!

Ive never been so insulted in all my life im white anglo saxon protestant from Barnsley!!!!

ffs ive even got pale skin, freckles, and ginger tints in my beard!!!!

now you take that back!!!!:RpS_cursing:

zombie:flapper:

@irish spread!!!!

Ive never been so insulted in all my life im white anglo saxon protestant from Barnsley!!!!

Oops sorry Zombie, I thought Barnesly was in Bradford. I apologise for my geographical error, I live in London for fecks sake, I'll rephrase my response

Hey JFL, why not try asking Zombie ? He's a Protestant muslim from Barnesly with a big beard :flapper:

Oops sorry Zombie, I thought Barnesly was in Bradford. I apologise for my geographical error, I live in London for fecks sake, I'll rephrase my response

Hey JFL, why not try asking Zombie ? He's a Protestant muslim from Barnesly with a big beard :flapper:

:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_thumbsup:

@irish spread!!!!

think a bit harder,, surly you must have been:flapper:

Remember watching this on Human Planet, Clay plastering on a grand scale, The Great Mosque of Djenne ....... In Mali :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha rubbing up with yer hands. Talk about too many cooks! Wouldn't be able to hear my radio, noisy f**k**s.

Remember watching this on Human Planet, Clay plastering on a grand scale, The Great Mosque of Djenne ....... In Mali :RpS_thumbup:

LOL. Is this Grimsby ? @Super Clown ? :RpS_laugh: They're all talking boll1x aswel

Last edited by a moderator:
We are two plasterers 24 yrs EXPS each in plastering rendering ,webber approved card ,nvqs levels 3/2 ,first class site plasterers ,both recently worked Barbados large contract ,all the refs you want ,will meet if want ,we are ready to go ,call mike 07968160084

I'm interested done Saudi Arabia for 5 years sure can hack that an do plastering and rendering done farm house in France recently there be 2 of usus

id be interested if 300 a day i think its gonna be lime work on old buildings ie uk embassy? if u offered that wage id be interestred paid into my uk bank pm cheers

there is but there lazy u seee all the adverts help africa needs water ect u never see the men just the kids and women the men are drunk and partying with all the mony their makin from the donations

Worked all over the world but think i will give this one a miss.orange jumpsuits and big knives come to mind.

it is a **** rate , i got summat similar working in bermuda over a yr and half ago but that was a lot longer and a lot nicer conditions than this

Status
Not open for further replies.